tuscl

Club VIP Benefits

samiel
DFW, Texas
Monday, June 7, 2021 3:35 AM
I was talking about renewing my club VIP membership in another thread, but I wanted to see what kind of benefits you guys get for being VIPs in your clubs. Also, what kind of benefits would entice you into getting VIP for a day or a year? In general, VIP gets you free cover and access to VIP areas of a club. I'm looking for suggestions to bargain for. Some things I could think of are: 1. Extended time in VIP rooms (like 30 min. instead of 15 min.) 2. Free ice at a BYOB club 3. Free lunch/buffet 4. Text when dancer X arrives (wouldn't this be cool if they could automate this?) 5. VIP raffles (not sure what prizes would be) 6. Earn funny money rewards somehow (might be hard to track) 7. VIP only parties? (not sure how these would work) 8. Free cabana/area access (once a month or something) 9. Reserved seating (better chairs?) 10. Free mints/candy/cookies? (couldn't think of much else, lol) Anyhow, I'd love to hear some interesting suggestions or just obvious things I've missed.

2 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't think you have much leverage with a club. All of what you mention can be available for everyone or for a tip at clubs. I miss the buffets at clubs though. If the vip membership saves you money go for it
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Well I don't think that almost any club is going to extend VIP time for free just because someone is a "VIP member." For places with timed VIP rooms that's part of their bread and butter income. Also I don't find the rest of that stuff to be enticing enough to make me pony up a large chunk of change for a special membership. The one club that I think really has an enticing VIP program is Desire in Providence. They actually have a separate membership area for people who pay to have access to Club Lust, an upstairs area of the club. A girl can only go up there when invited by a member and the private rooms are completely unmonitored - not even a guy sitting near the doors. If I was a Providence resident I'd eagerly shell out the green for that, especially since most of it comes back as food and drink credits anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion