tuscl

Bride dies at her wedding so groom marries her younger sister instead

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I guess you wouldn't want to waste the money spent on the wedding so may as well trade up for a younger model. At least they waited for the dead body to be moved to a different room before restarting the ceremony.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bride-dies…

8 comments

• rattdog
    3 years ago
    damn talk about calling an audible.

got to feel bad for the sister. her parents probably didn't give 2 shits on how she felt.

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Well it’s India so it’s likely an arranged thing, not that romantic. I’m sure they had just met anyway.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    That's pretty rough. There's a lot that goes into those types of arrangements, but it's a little nuts that this got made into a news story for the world to see.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I get that it is an arranged marriage, but you would think the bride's family would be saddened enough by her sudden death that they wouldn't just move her body to a different room and move on. Even if you are going to have him marry the other sister instead you would think it could at least wait until after the first bride's funeral.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Like an alien planet
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    In India, marriage ceremonies/receptions can last literally days. People would have travelled literally from hundreds of even thousands of miles to attend.. and, of course, there are the gifts and the huge outlay of money.

In that context, I can imagine it. Yep, it's like an alien planet.
  • Flyer78
    3 years ago
    I guess India is kind of weird about marriages (and no, I'm not talking about the "arraigned marriage" aspect). I came across a brief reference in some article to a guy who was attending a friend's marriage, and he was forced at gunpoint to marry some girl there on the spot.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The look on the girl’s face is complete disappointment.

Her sister suddenly died, and now she’s the one who must marry some unknown dude! She’s thinking - “My father owns enough goats to pay off this groom - but no! - now I’m the one who must take one for the family!”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion