tuscl

Rick Dugan is a man of brilliance and utter dignity.

And an even better man than Rick Fugan, I should know

10 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    If everyone here wrote a raview as good as Rick, we wouldn’t need people to approve or reject raviews.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ well someone still needs to settle the question what about BabyDolls Dallas?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    JS69 has claimed he had sex while standing at the bar in BDD. Rick hates it there. I guess either you own Baby Dolls or Baby Dolls owns you. All my experiences there fall somewhere in the middle of JS69s and Ricks but I haven’t been there in probably a decade.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "^ well someone still needs to settle the question what about BabyDolls Dallas?"

What's there to settle? I suppose there is a place in this world for tourist trap clip joints. Not every club can be a great one or else we'd have nothing by which to set the standards. Not all clubs can cater to savvier clientele. There needs to be someplace for blue collar beer guzzlers who enjoy hotdog/burger buffets with a little eye candy and the unsuspecting tourists who subsidize the aforementioned beer guzzling blue collar types by getting rolled at the bar.

As far as the rest of this thread, LOL.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Muddy vs Rick Dugan - who writes the best raview?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't always agree with him but rickdugan offers a lot of good insight and is a lot more honest and straightforward than most on here
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I don't always agree with rickdugans opinions but at least he gives what seems to be his honest opinion. As long as someone is giving an honest opinion instead of trying to play the role of a made up character (like so many do on here) I don't have a problem. Everyone has a right to express their opinion even if they are wrong.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Listen Whodey just because you like to wear sweatpants to the club and Rick likes suits doesn’t mean we all can’t get along!

Lol
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Rick is an alright dude but he’s going OD on these alt accounts to hype himself up.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Damn straight whodey ape. Made up characters suck. ricks rule. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion