tuscl

Booth seating.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The last 2 times that I visited the club I noticed customers sitting on the top of the booth backs. Does this give them a better view or what?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Perhaps it was lack of seating?

Were the booths empty? Perhaps they charge to sit *in* the booths but not on the booth-backs?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The booths were empty and only a dozen or so customers at the time. One was a group of about 10-15 including 3 or 4 females. No charge to sit in the booths.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Maybe they were little people ?
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    You sit there, the dancers sit in the booth itself, spin around 180, kneel and.....
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    What I’m picturing in my head trying to imagine this is looking pretty crazy
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Booth back is less squishy than the normal seat.
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    I'm guessing this observation was from the Diamond Club. I think it is a way to say, "I'm special and don't have to sit in the seat like a regular person".
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    Never mind. I see this is listed under Platinum which is where I also saw this back near the DJ.
  • IzzoRizzo
    3 years ago
    It's the younger black crowd that seems to sit on the backs of the couches with their shoes on the actual seats themselves. Not really sure why they do it, but they do it. Something I've observed as well. I never see any of them sitting like that get dances, so I can't tell if the dances are any better from that seating position (I doubt it).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion