tuscl

Strippers who are against the globalist conspiracy?

A poster on another thread used the idea that being anti-globalist conspiracy would make women less attracted to a man.

I have found the opposite to be true. While most women are obviously mainstream thought conformists, there are more men who are afraid of questioning the establishment narrative.

In fact, in my experience, many women are more open to hearing alternative ideas than more closed minded men, on average. This is true even more so for strippers and adult entertainers who are often the most open minded.

In fact a woman turned me on to many of my conspiracy beliefs many years ago.

Anyone else have this experience?

6 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Society trains women to be openly agreeable and go along with whatever another person says, especially if it’s a man. Women who want money tend to be more reluctant to defy that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I think that dancers who want to make money will be engrossed by whatever a customer wants to talk about. Because that's the job. I'm not critical of that. They're in the building to make money.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Dave says some crazy shit, I hope he realizes how outlandish some of this stupid shit he posts really is. Much of it is just him begging to be ridiculed.

I will side with him somewhat on this one. I have met many strippers over the years that have outlandish views on life whether it comes to politics, aliens, the economy, etc etc. it’s kinda fascinating to hear such outlandish theories and the allure is just increased when it’s 1am you’re half drunk and a semi naked woman is sitting on your lap spouting off nonsense.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Since I broke character with TheeOSU I’ll also do so here and answer your question mr shailynn: No, mr anderson does not realize how outlandish the crazy shit he posts is.

If you believe the trilateral commission is beaming messages into your brain to activate the fluoride in the water and turn you into a sheeple you don’t think that’s crazy. You actually think you’re smarter than everybody else

However, I have a question: why is mr anderson asking strippers about whether they are anti-globalist or whatever stuff he’s apparently delving into? I get what you’re saying. Crazy shit can kind of be fun. But I’m not sure I’d engage with crazy politics. If I go to a strip club I want to see tits. If the girl has a really neat story to tell that’s a bonus. If the story is UFOs that’s cool - I’ll nod and smile. If it is Qanon it is just sad
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Most strippers are not against the globalist conspiracy. In fact, they are in league with George Soros, Franklin Roosevelt, and the lizard people from Alpha Centuri. Strippers will implant you with microchips and steal your precious bodily fluids.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Strippers aren't more open minded. You're paying them so yeah they'll stick around for what you're saying. Its called being paid for your time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion