tuscl

Swing Club?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Not in the glossary. Is this where they play the big bands music of the 40's or a place where swingers go to me other swinging couples?

9 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I thought it was an indoor playground with lots of "swings"!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    None of the above. It's what golfer's do.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Lately it's hard to tell when you guys are asking questions that you actually want answered or just goofing around...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    And, to the topic "at hand" ... har har ..

I heard there is an "on premises sex club" in the New Orleans business district. It requires an entry fee up front, I think $50, for single males. But people have reported that it's a pretty good arrangement, there are some attractive middle-aged women. I dunno, seems to me like a big outlay to get a chance at rejection. I wouldn't enjoy going there, meeting people, and feeling like I'd just been to another night-club where people didn't want to involve themselves with me all over again. Why would I want to do that?

But then, if it's some hot chicks looking for no-strings-attached sex, wouldn't it be a great deal? I dunno, can't decide.

Golfers swing clubs, har har ...
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Swinger clubs depending on what you find can be on premise ( everything goes on site sex, usually bring your alcohol, must be a member and single males have to have a recommendation from a known couple who is a member)
    Off premise clubs are local bars sometimes, we use to have one in cleveland. Or parties that are held somewhere but they are strict about it being off premise and single males still need a recommendation from a couple.
    It is a great way to meet open minded people. some aren't there just for sex that night maybe just to meet future hook ups..Or not really looking for sex so much as just be around laid back half naked people..
    Then others are all about getting some ass right then with out even knowing someones name...
    I am sure there are some around every big city, you do an internet search, you'd be amazed at how many are out there...
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    visited one in NYC once, long time ago. it was surreal. nude people doing everything out in the open. with permission, you were encouraged to jump into any situation and have fun.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I don't get it. Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Yoda, do you delight in taking stupid pot shots at other posters???? I would love it if you had something interesting/useful to contribute.

There is a Swing Club in Gary Indiana and one in Washington Park Illinois. I'm sure there are many others. In a Swing Club, you will find couples, both hetero and homo, of both sexes, who don't mind fooling around with other customers and/or letting them watch. I learned about this genre of public entertainment in the 70s when there was a famous Swing Club operating on the west side of Midtown Manhattan called Plato's Retreat, I believe. It got very positive reviews in Screw Magazine. A prostitute invited me to accompany her there and I've always regretted not taking her up on the offer. LE closed the place down about 4 years later.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Most clubs are designed for couples and single women. some do not allow single men. those that do sometimes limit the days and times, and often charge a very high entrance fee. Inside, you will find everything, from people socializing over a drink, to piles of nude people fucking. If people are there, they are aware of the concept and accept it. what you do when you get there is up to you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion