tuscl

White clubs in Atlanta?

stlard
Philadelpia, PA
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 2:11 AM
I'm moving from Philly to Atlanta soon and wanted to get y'alls opinion on the state of (majority) white clubs in Atlanta. Trying to get a sense of things through reviews but its a little hard because of how much things have changed recently with COVID and club closures/battles with municipal governments. If anyone is familiar with the Philly scene, I'm looking for a place like Cheerleaders or Club Risque, i.e. relaxed, majority white clubs that are not 'extras' clubs per se, but allow liberal contact in the LD room and the possibility for more fun in VIP with the right girl. From reviews it sounds like Pink Pony might have been the place before the rule changes, but not so much anymore. Is Tattletales my best bet? Any suggestions appreciated!

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Clubs in Atlanta, even if they have an Atlanta address, actually lie in a different city within the Atlanta metro-area and thus there are disparities w.r.t. mileage - i.e. a good # of clubs are no-touch/air-dance clubs (e.g. Pink Pony) - other mostly white clubs are Oasis and Tattletales; but those also are limited mileage (gotta do VIP for a couple of hundred to get any decent contact; individual dances are mostly to all air) - Cheetah is probably the nicest white club; but no mileage/touching there either (not sure if it's still as nice during Covid) - white clubs may actually be the minority in ATL. Club Platinum has white Latinas (many are Cubans) and has good mileage. Most of the white/mixed clubs are $10/dance w/ some exceptions - dances are usually table-side unless one goes to VIP for $200+ on avg. (the VIP rooms are usually private) I'm not an ATL guy but familiar w/ the ATL scene - perhaps some ATLers will chime in.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    So one thing different about the "White" ATL area clubs (and I believe almost all clubs) is there is no "lap dance room". Your choices are $10 table side dances ( a couple of clubs have booths on the open floor that are a bit more private) or the full blown VIP rooms where several clubs offer extras (the % of dancers offering varies). You missed the boat on Follies which was an open room orgy compared to the clubs that are left. RIP. Diamonds, Vivide and Platinum are trying to replace it but are a pale substitute. They also have mostly non-white dancers. Opinions vary, but for a combination of looks and mileage, Tattletale's would be my recommendation. Read the reviews as it can be hard to get attention there. It is the only white club where you can touch and get away with it. Good lookers at Oasis, but little touching is tolerated in either direction (really none by you). Pink Pony and Cheetah are essentially no touch places with good looking girls. You may read reviews that describe a bit more on-the-floor mileage at a few of them (mine included) but those are regulars that know the right girls, right place to sit, etc.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Oh, when I say booths, I mean retaurant style booth seating, not lap dance booths.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I visited Fannie's a week ago. 7 of the 8 dancers were white but dances were $15/ea and mileage was low. Mixed reviews on VIP.
  • stlard
    3 years ago
    Thanks fellas. It's amazing how much clubs vary from region to region. Looking forward to getting to know the ATL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion