tuscl

Scenario: Strippers needs evac in a hurricane

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Suppose a hurricane evacuation is ordered. This is going to be bad - category 4 or worse. Catastrophic flooding. Massive wind damage. Days without power. Your CF or ATF calls you and cannot evac. Baby daddy is in jail, car broke down, can't afford hotel - whatever. She says she cannot do it without you. What do you do?

Me? I can't do a damn thing today, nor would I. If I were single, back in New Orleans, and my fave from Jaguar's called, I probably would. I know it's dangerous, even reckless, to have a practical stranger staying in the same bedroom or bed as me for several nights. I think I knew her well enough. I know she was clean - disease and drug free. She worked out daily. Except for alcohol, she even ate clean. She had all her teeth, spoke proper English, and knew how to tie neck ties and bow ties. I also had less to lose back then. No gold rings, no expensive watches, my vehicle was a six-year old Chevy S10, and my cell phone was a run of the mill Motorola flip phone. Even if she try to take and pawn some of my stuff, it was all easily replaceable, except for the truck. Plus, the endless mind-blowing sex would literally be worth it at market value.

Suppose I were single today; I could literally afford to, but I would be unwilling to afford the risk. My precious valuables that I would take are too valuable to risk. If she knew where she were going, such as needing a lift to her aunt's house in Orlando or whatever, then I could do it. But there is no way I would keep her in the same room as me, no matter how trustworthy I might think she was.

3 comments

• herbtcat
    3 years ago
    Are you posing a hypothetical question? Or reliving a past event?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Hypothetical, but based on true events. During Katrina, a stripper which I dated formerly, a true 10, had asked me if I was going to Houston. Her car had broken down with her two kids near Baton Rouge. I had already arrived at my friend's house in Covington, where we going to ride out the storm.

She was hot AF. A short Tyra Banks who fucked me bareback like a wildcat. We had broken up before that, and I was hours away and set up like a boss- gennie, window AC, all kinds of food, and were cooking cornbread and venison gumbo by the pound before we lost power. However, if any of that were different, I just might have picked her up.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Intersting epilogue: she somehow made it to Houston, and the only available rooms without reservation were at the Ritz Carlton...I thanked my lucky stars I was not footing that bill. The federal government later announced that they were paying the hotel bills for displaced people, but I always wondered if that included such luxury brands as the Ritz. I later heard she had gone on to LA to fuether her modeling career. Her condo had been in Chalmette, which was wiped out by the MRGO storm surge and Murphy Oil spills; so there was no point in going back for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion