tuscl

California Re-Opening - June 15th

Nixur68
Texas
California has an official reopening of June 15 or basically next month. Does anyone know which clubs around LA are back open like Spearmint Rhino, 4Play, etc. Kinda curious if the Gold Club in San Francisco is back open.

13 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The Bare Elegance website said it is open for “outdoor dining”.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most places are pretty much open already. Some are too kax on the mask mandate though
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    The term "reopen" is probably not accurate. I mean, I went to a Ducks hockey game, and spent the day at the beach last week. So it's not really closed now.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    the clubs aren’t really open until they honor the free entry coupons and shit. and no required drinks and shit. and the HOT girls back on a regular basis.
    3 years ago
    Actually your chance of dying is 100%

And if the chance of dying from COVID was anywhere near 1% the USA would be planning to bury 3,300,000 souls; so actually your chance of dying from COVID is closer to .2% from this pandemic. Still pretty shitty odds if you ask me.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    Almost all are already open (or open on the down low). However, I have not been to one in CA since Fall 2020. Most have cut back operating hours, require masks and not fully open like before. Also it seems like most of the better talent have either left the state or the industry.
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    The ones I've seen that are partially open are the ones around Anaheim but a bit of my way. I am hoping everything reopens later on the 15th.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Well let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet. Here in NJ the asshole Governor Murphy says he's "opening everything up." No more percentage limits, but still 6' distancing which means small places (and large) are still pretty much limited by capacity. This is all bullshit. And you still have to mask up when not eating or drinking, or if you have to go take a piss. How pathetic. Four legs good. Two legs better.
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    I've never been but I have to say I haven't heard anything to write home about when it comes to New Jersey Strip Clubs.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    I went to strip clubs in California during the first reopening last summer quite a bit. There was good action available at that time. It was a customers market.

I stopped going because of the December shut down and haven't gone back. I think I've broken the habit after all these decades. I am loving not throwing all that money away. I have just lost interest, though I've been trending that way for a number of years due to various factors including declining horniness due to age (51), not liking today's music, not relating as well to younger dancers these days due to generational differences, etc.

The Covi-boloney was just the last straw.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    As for which LA clubs are open check their websites or call and ask. San Diego clubs are open and most in Orange County.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    A lot of these blue states made shutting down their political brand, I guess because Trump was pushing to open up.
    Now, their governors are slow to give up their power and like being the center of attention by slowly “allowing” businesses to survive and people to enjoy normal freedom.

Sad part is the lazy or weird people who didn’t mind the shut down are unable or unwilling to wake-up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The Dem politicians feel they are the ones that bestow the people their rights - the Dem politicians feel they're the ones to determine when and how and if the people get their rights
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion