tuscl

Back to the clubs.

Hello all.

I’m fully Vaccinated and I’m looking to start back to going to the strip clubs. Any on the So. Cal people give any clubs that are worth while.

I have usually just gone to Bare N Legal in Pomona as its the closest to me. Though I drove by the other night and it seems like they have closed for good as the lettering on the building is now gone. So I’m looking for clubs that are around the area I can go.

3 comments

• Nixur68
    3 years ago
    I think most of the LA Clubs are still closed or only partially reopened. The State has a official reopening date on June 15th.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The Front Room is the public forum that is viewable by anyone and indexed by Google. Discussions that get into the granular level of detail you're requesting really don't happen here. You would *possibly* have better luck posting in the "Verified" or "VIP" forums, but really the best route is to search the reviews of the clubs that interest you (via having a VIP membership status).

If you don't have VIP access, then the expectation is that you either submit a good review that will earn you VIP access, or pay for VIP access. If you're not willing to do either of those things, then the expectation is that you go to the club and figure it out on your own.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I recommend you read the club reviews. You’ve been a member here for some time, and this is your first post of any kind, so you should know the information you seek will not be posted in public discussions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion