Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

May 7th is no pants day.

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I you do not believe me look it up!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Now I have a reason to celebrate the weekend! Margaritas for everyone!!!!!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

When you work from home any day can be no pants day. Just make sure you don't stand up during a Zoom meeting.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Cool off to Desires.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

But underwear is still necessary. I recall in major cities in the past masses of college students would ride the subway without pants on that day.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Why limit it to a single day? Working from home allows this to be everyday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement