tuscl

Mixed Clubs In Atlanta

Bharlem
Infamous V
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 9:12 PM
Plan on going to Atlanta. My friend told me either the clubs are good or are not black girl friendly. Are there any good mixed clubs in Atlanta???

9 comments

• Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I meant to say “Hood Clubs” not good... typo
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Is there any city with clubs that are black girl friendly? In my limited travels ATL seems about the most black girl friendly - IME there are very few truly mixed clubs.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    There are 20 Atlanta area clubs that I would call black. The rest all have some black dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The recently closed Follies used to do the most business and had a good # of black dancers- the action seems to have mostly moved to Club Platinum although not at Follies level - it may not be 50/50 but they hire black girls - like Follies, dayshift may be the more lucrative shift but may also be less AA (this is what I gather from reviews since I haven't been to Platinum yet).
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    BTW - be advised that dances are $10 in ATL (and black clubs often $5)
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk if she’s still around, but it may be worth sending a message to Ebony729. She used to live in Atlanta, but left. I get the impression that Atlanta is tough for black dancers who don’t want to work in hood clubs though. :/ [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No matter the city, IME the more upscale the club often the harder for the avg black dancer to get into. IME i had never come across a club that did as much biz as Follies and had as many AA dancers as Follies - but then again Follies was midtier and high-mileage/extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Oasis and Tattletales are popular but IDK how AA friendly they are and dances are limited-mileage although action can be had in VIP
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    You might want to try Vivide (follies day shift). I visited back in February and it was pretty nice. It was about an even split between black and latina dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion