tuscl

THE MOST IMPORTANT RICK

Ricky_Schroder
Silver spoons and poon. Poontang that is.
Somebody told me there's a lot of Ricks hanging out there, and since I am the wealthiest and most important Rick in all of America, well, at least all of New Hampshire, I thought I should stop on by and tell all you queers how to party and get some poontang.

3 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    mr schroder u are correct that there are many here that are named rick and they appear to be led by a fellow named dugan

if i understand mr dugans biography correctly he is an obsessive whoremonger who is also a family man. i dont want to dox mr dugan but i am certain that he would be comfortable with my telling u that he lives in east bumfuck florida, which is located in cousinlover county

now here is the thing. i happen to know that the sherif of cousinlover county is a man named roscoe p coltrain iii whose parents moved down from georgia. sheriff roscoe has been plagued by a number of incidents where a man believed to be the one and only rick dugan enters the local publicks supermarket and shits in the tea aisle to protest mask mandates. said man then flees the store in his customized ford pinto with a big confederate flag painted on the top

fortunately the governor of florida has lifted mask orders so the ongoing tea aisle terrorism in cousinlover county is expected to subside until mr dugan discovers something else to be a giant pussy about

i hope this has been helpful. your welcome
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think a few of our fruity members will enjoy this scene from Rick’s grown up days on NYPD Blue...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkO6-WP5qf…

Nothing like a shower scene to put a snap in your trunks!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Rick Schroder > Ricky Schroder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion