tuscl

Club race problems?

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:32 PM
I was wondering if anyone has had problems in a club due to their race? A white guy in a black club, a black guy in a white club, or any other there might be. I've not seen a problem personally, so has it happened with others?

18 comments

• DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Not sure how anyone would have a problem with race, because all the dancers see is green. :) In all honesty, the one time I went to an all-black club, they didn't seem to have a problem with me being there. In fact, I was not the only white guy there. Of course, being unfamiliar with the strip clubs of Minneapolis, I didn't know until I went in that it was a black club, but that's another story. The truth is, I think they will take anyone's money.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    How about a white guy in an all-white club? I'm a white guy, and places like that give me the creeps.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    The only "problem" I've had as a white guy in a "black" club is being swarmed by the dancers - I can almost see their eyes light up, like I'm an ATM machine with legs lol. Also OTC is pretty much there for the taking, so if anything I have the opposite of "problems" in a black club. Now, at a white club once I got very interested in an Asian dancer, but she wouldn't fuck me because I wasn't black - she only did black guys. So not quite what you were looking for, but racism takes some odd forms at times ;) She was a hot little spinner too :( O.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I have never had any problems with my race - or the "race of the club". The closest I've had is just feeling uncomfortable being in the minority, and that was self-imposed... no one did anything to make me feel uncomfortable. The incident was in Atlanta - I THINK the club name was Follies or something like that. It was a Hispanic club, with a few Asians... then this white guy (me). I think I was the only one not speaking Spanish. I have personally witnessed some racial discrimination, though. In particular, at HH in Kokomo. I've been told by more than one dancer that they are instructed not to dance for black guys. I've also seen black guys sitting there and getting about as much attention as a leper would get at an orgy.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I really wasn't speaking of problems so much with the dancers, but rather other customers or staff. Also, I did recall one problem I had, after DougS mentioned the hispanic club. I was once in Mexico and in one club, was treated as if I had some disease. Not by the dancers, but the staff. And I do not speak spanish.,
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I concur on looking like an ATM when I'm the only white guy in a "ghetto" black club. What annoys me, is that there aren't any upscale black clubs around. If it's a predominantly African-American clientele and/or dancer harem, then it's a predominantly GHETTO group of people. White t-shirts, rap music, thinking Chivas is a high-class scotch because it comes in a purple bag, too much bling bling, anger at whitey. Don't black male doctors and lawyers go to strip clubs?
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Yeah Bookguy they go to the "White Ones". Seriously who knows, if they are young around 28 to 35years old they might dress kind of "Urban" when they are away from work instead of wearing slacks and dressshoes.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I haven't really noticed any race problems. However I only tend to visit the more popular upscale clubs in the local area that I'm already familiar with. I'm not picky about who I tip on stage either well she just needs to look good or decent to me. If she's fat and ugly, I may not tip her and won't approach the stage. If she looks good, I'm there, doesn't matter what race she is. I have noticed at times I may be the only one tipping a black dancer in a mostly white club but at other times it seems to be the same way with some of the white dancers. Even in a mostly white club, I usually see one or two black dancers and a black bouncer. I haven't ever noticed a problem. I might think some black girls might think I look like an ATM machine too but that wouldn't be fair to all the other dancers, white, asian, etc. that acted the same way. About the only racial thing I've heard in a strip club was a dancer making a comment to me about a bunch of mexicans in a typically normal club. She said something about she didn't like all the cheap Mexicans. Once again, it didn't sound like she was discriminating on race as much as their wallets. She had some bad experiences with Mexicans being super cheap apparently. I was secretly laughing at her when she was telling me her story which I've forgotten. With over 10 million illegal aliens in this country, I wondered myself how many were legal. I guess if they're working, they are paying taxes here anyway though so they are helping our economy. I've met some hot sexy South American dancers myself. I have enjoyed them more than some of the normal white dancers. I guess if you boil down to it, every dancer has some pink under that thong. I'm not saying I don't have preferences but that I haven't noticed any problems.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have really never had any race problems in a strip club. There have been a few times that I have been in some ghetto black clubs that I felt insecure but nothing bad ever happened. My favorite club has adopted a new policy of not hiring black dancers. Their club ethnicity info used to read mixed. Now it says white. Why? Drug trafficiting. Dancers that have been working there have grandfather rights and are not subject to firing. Black males are subject to dress codes. It is not spelled out but if you look like one of the boyz from the hood, you are not getting in. Clothes can hide drugs! The club fears a drug bust more than a prostitution one. And that is the only kind of investigation that the club has expierenced in the 6 years that I have been going there. I have had 3 favorite black dancers there. 2 of the 3 I have not seen for months and may be gone. They were both drug users. One did an OTC thing with me for $150. The last time I saw her ITC, 4 months ago she tried to get me off with a HJ. I didn't cum. She said "what stamina. If I was on a coke high, I would go back to your hotel room and fuck you all night. Free." The other always promised me that but never delivered. She had a weight problem but when she was on a coke diet, she would lose the pounds and really looked and felt good and always delivered a top lap dance ending in messy pants. The 3rd dancer is still working there. I don't think that she is a drug user. I have known her for years. She is probably pushing 40 and has the biggest natural tits that I know of. Nice personality and will make you cum, if you let her. Now banning blacks has not eliminated drug trafficiting. One of my favorite white dancers is not only a user but also a dealer. I don't give a shit. As long as she continues to give me high mileage lap dances, I will continue to buy them. A lot of what is said on this discussion board is about stripper shit and how they try to fuck us out of our money. I adhere to a live and let live policy. I'm going to miss some of them but am looking fore ward to their replacements.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    The black clubs I know of, I wouldn't even wish to leave my vehicle alone or pay one of those outside to "watch" it. In any case, I am not a fan of black dancers. I wish there was an Asian club! That would be my heaven.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    If anything, the only time I ever hear racial/ethnic problems is from dancers. Plenty of dancers have said what casualguy mentions about cheap Mexicans. In fact, I used to come to expect it at one of the clubs I used to visit. They would always say "Mexicans don't ever spend any money". Even the one or two Mexican dancers would say the same thing. Of course, I also think the reasons they go to the club are different than the typical discussion board poster here. Anyway, I have also heard the 'N' word from white dancers plenty of times. But I've never seen overt confrontations based around racial problems.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I've heard "cheap Mexicans" and "dirty Asians" and "smelly blacks" a lot from dancers. Generally comments like that make me a lot less interested in those particular dancers. I do sympathize with them for when they're dealing with members of recent immigrant communities. Hispanic day-laborers here in NOLa no doubt have a lot of cash to spend, more than they're used to, and are a long way from their families, some of them. If they politely ask at the bar what the prices are, and they aren't familiar with what you're "supposed to" pay in a strip club, they might not get the right impression, since "official" prices are wildly lower than "supposed to" prices. So they might think, "No cover, $6 beer, naked chicks, sounds good," and not realize there was "supposed to" also be $20 of stage-side tipping, $5 of table tipping when a dancer converses, try to buy one or two lappers at $40 each, don't keep a dancer occupied if you AREN'T going to buy a lapper. All those "rules" might be different in Monterrey or Nogales, but the Mexican guys wouldn't have been apprised of them. So dancers wrongly think they're cheap, when in fact many of them are just under-informed. As more members of the Latino community get to be regular club-goers, the word will get 'round. Some of them will remain "cheap." Those are the cheapskates in the Latino community.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    RE: Club Race Problems clubber: If you long for an Asian club, I have a suggestion for you. Give up bar hopping and drinking for a yr. Utilize that $$ saved, buy a round trip ticket to Japan. Just try to get into a "native" club (not an American "enclave" kind of place), and let me know if you have a new frame of reference for discrimination. Jpac; See last sentence above, pls let me know what you find.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    DandyDan - Got a GREAT point there!!! No problems on the race issue from me, reference dancers, staff, or other customers. I've been to my share of 'black clubs' and seem welcomed as one of the crowd by all. But, it does seem that more "extras" are offered at most black clubs than white clubs. Not sure if it's true though, just my perspective.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    minnow, We all discriminate, period. I know no one can prove otherwise, yet it is easy to prove they do.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    In a strip club I will discriminate based on good looks and if a dancer is nice to me or not. If she looks good to me and is nice to me, that's who I'll go for. I think who looks good to me is more in my genes than anything else. I expect most other people behave the same way but I'm sure a few will say they don't.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've never seen a problem for customers. I used to hang out in a predominately white club located in an area with a large black population that hired very few black dancers, presumably to keep from becoming a predominately black club. They still got a lot of black customers but most of them were older and pretty upscale. The girls loved them because they spent a lot. There also used to be a lot of young Hispanic guys who'd arrive in groups and sit at the tip rail and never tip. It really pissed off the girls but the manager never did anything about it as far as I know. This place had a fairly high entrance fee but was otherwise pretty inexpensive, presumably to keep out the riff-raff. It didn't work, they just figured the high fee meant they didn't have to tip.
  • terrymac77
    17 years ago
    As a white guy who goes to black clubs I tend to stick out. Once they realize I'm not a cop they take it down a notch. I am never offensive and never attract attention to myself. I know the bartenders and tip them consistently, not excessively, but consistently. The dancers know me so they tell each other I am ok, and not a cop so I tend to get some good mileage from new talent regularly. I did have a pretty new girl become a regular because her friend told her I was a big shooter and she wanted to see How big she meant. First time I splashed a set of cans in the VIP. In my area the white and mixed clubs are pretty stuck up and cheapskates, rippoffs or police setups. I like the black clubs better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion