tuscl

"You are a friend with special benefits" fuck buddy?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I am damn near 66 Yo and she just turned 31. She is a spinner. I know that Bones wants to do her. Shekitout has tried and failed. So far we we have only done it once OTC. Full service for $100 but she had to pay her brother $20 to get lost. Yes, she introduced us and I have met him once since. I know that she has some typical stripper problems and I am trying to avoid getting too close but damn the little head can only stand so much...

7 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    Net 80 bucks to the stripper for OTC FS, what a deal. With a bit higher price, that might be the increasingly common solution to dancer declining incomes in some locales, and it would make a good selling point (the rabbit to chase) for dancers recruiting regulars. Mentally, dancers might be work of the pretense that they are not whoring because whoring is done for random strangers, whereas in these case the dancers would only be doing it for special friends
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember one dancer that really liked me. Some of the time I think she just wanted to go visit me and go to sleep. Would sleeping for a few hours with a naked dancer be a turn on before she woke up and you did her? She always took a quick shower first to get rid of the strip club smell before crawling into bed.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    You know damn well "I wanna do her" housemom! I just turned 61 yesterday and still feel only 40 years old. The costly thing is that my "DICK" feels 18 years old!!!!
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    A FWB doesn't pay for it. There are at least 12-15 dancers I would love to get OTC for only a hundred, in this area they all want at least 3x that if they will do it at all.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: I'm in my mid 40s, but 18 year olds feel MY dick!
  • raj3157
    12 years ago
    Finding a local fuck buddy online is certainly the way forward. You just have to know where to look. If I could show you how you can have a real fuck buddy in your bed tonight, along with many many more friends with benefits that would last a life time would that help you at all? Don't waste your time or your money learning how to attract women, find a friends with benefits now, invite her over and get laid tonight as an alternative to 3 weeks from now!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FruGv-5KA…
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Already have one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion