tuscl

Huge Fight Breaks Out Miami Int. Airport

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/large-fight-b…

I bet they got into a fight with who gets to sit next to twentyfive on the flight.

9 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Lol why would you think that ?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This is bad - but it would be horrifying if it happened on the flight.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    @25: It's because there's a rumor going around that your farts don't smell...😷😉
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ ok not sure if you’re paying me a compliment or giving me a zing but I’ll try to remember that you were complimentary like a peanut
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    😜😂
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    No body is stepping in to stop it. Everyone is taking pictures and videos. They all want to make money from TMZ.
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    It's the online culture, lets film it and complain about how terrible it is, but refuse to do anything about it. This isn't to bad, but remember a few weeks ago an elderly Asian women getting kicked and beaten up, by 1 guy, while a room full of people did nothing but filming it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Miami has sorta become thee party-spot – as a consequence IMO you get a lot of douches coming into town that all they care about is their partying – not saying all the people we get are this way, but we get plenty of douches – thus I’m not surprised by what happened at MIA and it’s happened b/f as well as FLL (Fort Lauderdale airport) – there have also been numerous reports of Uber drivers being mistreated and sometimes attacked by douche tourists (usually young “I dong give a fuck about anything but me” people) – Ocean Dr is South Beach is a premier locale but it’s full of lowlifes that have made that their hangout place to where families are rarely seen nor many older people – and many of the businesses are fed-up since they are paying uber property prices for that prime location yet many tourists (as well as locals) avoid it – the city of Miami Beach is also fed up w/ all the fucked-up behavior on Ocean Dr and are trying to change the area’s image but they have been accused in the past of being racists and not wanting black people in the area and I assume in today’s supa-woke environment those accusations will intensify (Ocean Dr area has become very popular w/ young black people but at the end of the day the facts are that things have been out of hand for a while in that area).

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... No body is stepping in to stop it ..."

In today's environment, that is a risky if not dangerous proposition - anyone that steps in to be a good samaritan will likely become a victim and be assaulted themselves - this isn't the old days where people could step in and break things up or older people stepping in to stop things would be respected - these days if one steps in to break things up one will usually become part of the maylay so unless one is some kinda badass with way above-avg size or strength, probably not much you can do except maybe get your ass beat also sometimes even by others jumping in - that is where society is these days
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion