tuscl

street smart people, why work when you make free money sitting at home

Monday, April 19, 2021 4:39 PM
street smart people know how to work the system...one dancer years ago told me made 100k but claims unemployed on her tax form, and another one was working part time in a doctors office so she qualifies for welfare and free medical for a single mother, so who knows how much in this covid 19 dark ages they are milking now. they love biden

17 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Juice claimed he has 8 kids on his stimulus money forms. jackslash put down he’s a 20 year old single mom of 4.
  • PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    You confuse “street smarts” for parasitic fucktard.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "why work when you make free money sitting at home?" Three reasons: a sense of self pride, a work ethic, and an overriding sense of generally not wanting to be a leech on society. If you don't have any of those then by all means go ahead and work the system so your daughters can grow up to be the next generation of strippers.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Claiming no money on your tax returns is pure genius, right up until you retire when 33 of your 35 highest earnings years are averaged in at 0.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    OP, If that is your plan then you are a piece of shit... With that being said... @skibum609, you sound like you are broke and trying to sell younger people into paying into a broke social security ponzi scheme just so you can get paid. Any boomer who squandered their easy money they made in their lifetime should be independently wealthy without the need to collect social security.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This isn’t street smarts - it’s gaming the system and committing tax fraud. I think it is important for people to work as it builds a sense of pride and it shows commitment.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If you work you should eat; if you don't work you should not.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its not that easy. You can't just claim to be unemployed and get benefits. It requires proof. Same for any other benefits.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    u seem to have poor readin comprehension mr skibum although that can possibly be forgiven because this thread has an inappropriate title both of mr bdirect examples are indeed working altho neither is declaring all income from said work to the government. in one case that allowed one individual to exploit an income stream that did not require addition work but she was still working. i thought u understood this given that u actually made an on topic and fairly intelligent comment. perhaps that comment was just the proverbial broken clock that is right twice a day regardless i hope u appreciate all of the effort that i as a space geneious expend trying to help u write better. i am sure that improved written communication will come in handy as u move forward in life. your welcome
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I wouldn’t know. I was unemployed for about 45 days once - and it was miserable. I dislike being an unproductive and non-contributing member of society.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    My post was in response to Icee’s comment - not the good doctor’s.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the reactions here may have been a tad different if the op was to say scammers instead of street smart people. lots of scammers are not street smart.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    Brave of OP to make such a generalization based off of what two entertainers once admitted to him. Some jobs require one to test negative, dude. So it's not that simple to just get a job. But the ignorant will believe in and assume what they want without having done any real research. 🤷‍♀️😘 It sounds like OP is just butt hurt and jealous of the assumptions he's making from the stories he was told. 😏
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    It could be argued that cash under the table is about as American as it gets.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^Cash under the table? Oh goodness, what type of filth would Cashman be doing down there?
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    "It could be argued that cash under the table is about as American as it gets." ^ More evidence that you are slacker skibum. Did you accept a lot of cash over your lifetime and evade taxes including neglecting to pay into social security? Now that you are 64 and about to start collecting on social security you are all about younger generations conforming to paying in their social security taxes and insinuating it will benefit them, when the social security program will be defunct by 2035 and they will not likely collect much, if anything. Hmmm sounds like slacker logic. To summarize, you enjoyed being born in 1957 when you enjoyed the success and good times brought about by the hard work of previous generations. You payed your taxes the "American Way" by doing business as cash under the table to defraud the social security system. Then you tell younger generations to pay in social security they will likely never see come back to them in their lifetime just so you can get your social security welfare check from a system you did not pay your fair share into... hmmm
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Don't forget as a third rate divorce lawyer his clients weren't likely flush, rather sad little people, fighting over child support payments and who got to keep the 12 year old jalopy that needed bodywork, so he was paid in cash regularly, those poor folk were likely unbanked, bet he didn't declare half of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion