Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Brothels opening

lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201VIP14045

Vegas Baby

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whether you partake or not, at least this is good news for one of our female contributors

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rick_the_cheesestick
rick_the_cheesestick
•

I can't wait to stick my head all the way in a hookers private parts!!!!!

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I think brothels are money laundering schemes. I dont see how they can stay in business. Youll have a better and cheaper experience with an illicit hooker

Profile picture for Lil Jayne Doe
Lil Jayne Doe
•

Brothels are for lazy females lol

Jk jk

Not intended to offend any females who work in them....

Just would rather pick what I like and want than them pick me and have to preform.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

This should make Poledancer happy anyway. Haven't been to a brothel in Nevada for a long time but never paid what the menu price was when the couple of times I did go. The menu price was crazy at that time. Probably still is so a bar pickup would be more economical than the brothel menu.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

Those aren't true brothels.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement