tuscl

She doesn't know Bo

grand1511
Euphoria
Saturday, April 17, 2021 5:06 AM
So earlier tonight I was getting some table dances from a new dancer to me...Devon. She was a great conversationalist and I actually had to initiate getting the dance action going. A very thin, athletic and statuesque blonde who's been dancing for 5 years, since the day after she turned 18, according to what she told me. Actually the most stunning woman, in my book, at Downtown Cabaret in Minneapolis this night.

Great mix of grinding and GFE teasing during the dances. Especially when she would lean back onto me and look into my eyes, I had this extra kick of sexuality. Then I figured out is was an intoxicating mix of her blonde hair, doe eyes and smoldering form.

When we finished, I hesitated to compliment her with what I was thinking because it might sound too cheesy. But I threw it out there anyway. "A few moments there you had me thinking I had Bo Derek in my lap."

"Thanks. I'll have to look her up on Google," Devon replied. But she didn't wait long.....pulling out her phone and getting a screen full of Bo thumbnails. Not seemingly overly impressed, she did go on to mention that she really wants to change her hair into something more swept back like Farrah Fawcett.

My question: how does this 23-year-old know Farrah Fawcett and not Bo Derek?

5 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think Bo Derek was famous, but not as famous as Farrah Fawcett. Bo had fame from her movie 10, and I don’t remember much after. Farrah had more fame with Charlie’s Angels and that poster.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    Farrah Fawcett liked drugs. Bo Berek did not, that is how a 23 year old knows about Farrah Fawcett.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I'll bet that poster of Farrah in the red swimsuit with nips popping through is still on more than a few walls.
    https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share…
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Sad trombone. Try to complement a dancer and accidentally age yourself past redemption. I'm notvtrying to pick on the OP. Even in my 40s, I have to put effort into not dating myself. These fucking millenials don't recognize references and lines from Jaws, the Blues Brothers, and 20 year olds don't even get Seinfeld or Austin Powers.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Like in Far From Home, when Happy played AC/DC's "Back in Black," and Spiderman said "I love Led Zeppelin." I wanted to launch myself at the screen and fucking strangle him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion