tuscl

Elizabeth Hurley Bikini

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, April 16, 2021 3:07 AM
Every other day Yahoo's front page has another bikini photo of this washed up actress. All she can do to stay relevant is to post half naked photos of herself on her Instagram every two days. I am totally fine with this decision by her! [view link]

23 comments

• goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    If I did not know who she was, from that picture I would guess around 30 years old. Just unbelievable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No shame in maximizing w/e gifts one is given - and one would think she works hard at looking that way
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    All I know is when Hugh Grant got busted for banging a hooker while they were together everyone thought ‘Poor Elizabeth Hurley.’ I thought ‘Elizabeth Hurley must not be sucking proper dick and is probably a shitty lay.’
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am happy when they post bikini photos of Liz Hurley as her body is looking great. I’m sure she works hard to look so great. I also think she has a swimwear line.
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Carrying in from Pistola's thought, I thought the same thing but I certainly would not be skittish about putting the theory to the test...what a amokeshow. I can just imagine the moaning in her 🇬🇧 accent!
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    She looks very good. But she doesn't meet my standards because she's more than half my age.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    as the tuscl poster most connected to major stars like hugh grants i can reveal the actually reason why he decided to get blown by miss divine brownstein during his relationship with miss liz h are u ready for this? it is really not that complicated! here is the answer: hugh grants was a horny idiot
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Liz Hurley, Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron... proof that aliens are living among us. No humans could be so resistant to aging
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    looks good to me.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    ^ Agreed
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I have a theory that Liz is one of those women that are so beautiful, they feel like they can just lay there. That any man would be lucky just to be with her. I would be more than willing to put my hypothesis through multiple rigorous trials to confirm.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Gamma - also on the list: Salma Hayek Kate Beckinsale JLo
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Jimmy Kate Beckinsdale, yes. Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek are aging, noticeably. My thoughts are on those beautiful, sexy, freaks of nature who are not noticeably aging. Shit, Charlize looks better now than she did in 1997. I wouldn't kick Salma out of bed for eating crackers, though.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Women of today age incredibly well.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Jlo is a fucking dream. There was a untouched candid picture out there of her partying on the beach on her 50th birthday with her holding a big champagne bottle. She looked 50 - but fit, gorgeous and natural.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
  • Meursault
    3 years ago
    I didn't know Elizabeth Hurley was still a thing. Then again, I didn't know Yahoo was still a thing.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Elizabeth Hurley isn’t still a thing, that’s why she’s posting photos every 2 days of herself in a bikini so maybe she “can” be a thing again. Yahoo was never a thing even when it was in its prime. My homepage is always set to that on my computer, they have decent news articles and just enough gossip articles - it’s a good balance IMO
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I posted a thread about her here a couple months ago, she still looks good to me. And all this speculation about her being a dud in bed is just that, speculation. I sure would like the chance to find out though.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    She looks great
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    I'd bet $20 she works out constantly and eats well. That's what it takes.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    If Liz Hurley just wanted to lay there, I would be willing to do all the work.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Did someone post this on here or did I see it somewhere else? anyway [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion