tuscl

This is why the GOP needs Donald Trump

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Democrats kick off push to pack Supreme Court with four new justices

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democra…

This is a gross and abhorrent abuse of power. This clearly underscores the importance of a 60-vote consensus in the Senate, absent that requirement the need for the filibuster, the continuing vital need for the Electoral College, and why the GOP needs a bare knuckle street brawler like Donald Trump to fire them up. The democrat party does not fight fair. Mitch and Boehner are and were too genteel. The dems and their leftist allies are too desperate for power. They will pervert and subvert any and every American instruction and principle of democracy in their quest to gain and keep power. The Republican Party must fight fire with fire.

19 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Dems increase it from 9 to 13, Republicans increase it from 13 to 19.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Please don't panic,there's not enough support from moderate Democrats. It will never make it through Congress.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Donald Trump is the reason the democrats control the senate.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Who’s Donald Trump ?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    You do know that GOP stands for “grand old pedophile”?
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Gee, game, maybe Biden wouldn't have found it necessary to pack the court had McConnell allowed Obama's last nominee to go to a vote in the Senate - his rationale was that Obama had ONLY one year left in his second term. Funny, that didn't seem to be an issue when Trump's nominee was shoved down our throats with only four weeks left in the Trumpeter's term.

Fair is fair, my man.

That said, I'm sure that Trump's justices have been a great disappointment to him. That's what happens when you nominate strict constructionists, lol.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I thought the house and senate Democrat were pushing this and Biden was not in support? Doesn't matter its symbolic and won't stand a chance of passing.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Trump is so old news move on guys.
  • LapHunt
    3 years ago
    The issue facing the GOP for 2024 is that Trump is wildly popular among the Republican base and would therefore dominate the primary, but has major issues with moderates and suburban soccer moms when running in the general election.

Ron DeSantis, while not a cult personality figure like Trump, might stand a better chance of winning a general and beating Biden or Kamala.

The GOP needs a better share of white moderates and suburban soccer moms than it got in 2020 in order to win a general.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The absolute dumbest fucks on earth make a big del about Merrick Garland, not understanding that even if he got a hearing, he wasn't getting the position on Scotus. Expand Scotus and the rule of law is ended. Despite the lies of racism from the left, Scotus was set with 9 Judges in 1868, after the civil war and it has "worked" since then. The democrat's complaint is the Court not legislating from the bench, not Merrick Benedict Garland.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The dumbest fucks are always fighting the last battle, there’s new ones who cares about who’s the Supreme Court justice, Trump still lost every single lawsuit filed goes to show who’s the moron
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Angry people stew in their own juices; its part of Trump derangement syndrome.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You seem angry ski have a snickers maybe it’ll take the edge off
    Wow Trump Derangement Syndrome what a diagnosis from an angry bunch who keep losing, in court, elections , their minds LOL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You are a very bitter person 25 and project it onto others. You also know I am not a Trump supporter so you're also a liar. You are just a bad guy. You remind me of Dougster and probably are him and all his pathetic alter egos.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @ski You’re not a Trump supporter you sure have everyone fooled
    But that’s ok, you do you anyway you like it’s amazing to me you haven’t had a stroke yet, the way you rant and rave about how no one measures up to your standard, I bet you don’t even measure up to your own expectations maybe that’s why you’re such an angry guy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^5 Well as I approach 64 my blood pressure averages 199/70 without medication; I walk 18 hilly holes and carry my clubs a few times a week and I can still pull an all-niter and go to work the next day. Being happy is the key and its a shame you lost your key.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    119 lol
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You’re a blithering idiot
    Who cares what your blood pressure is it still isn’t getting blood or oxygen to your brain
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Anyone carrying water for a billionaire is absolutely dumb as fuck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion