tuscl

Has anyone here bought into Coinbase

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I purchased 50 shares yesterday using a limit order, it was fulfilled at $297. It opened at $250 and quickly climbed to well over $300 per share this morning I see it is over $328 per share this should be a smart play for anyone wanting exposure to crypto without actually having to buy in and choose a currency.

23 comments

• tin man
    3 years ago
    It's dropping. Get out now and buy back when it hits 200.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Do you think Juice should sell his GME and HTZ shares yet?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I buy da shit coinz!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/win…!

^^^ here is da RickDugan favorite shitcoin dat he tries greasing bouncers with 😂
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Da dam links broke try did... https://www.wink.org/
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Invest in SlashCoin! You can buy at $10 but it will soon be trading for $1 million. Trust me.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @tincan where is it dropping ?
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    crazy when you find out about grayscale. it will blow your mind.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ so are we to assume you are an accredited investor?
    You are aware the you can only invest ion that medium if you’re accredited
  • Salty.Nutz
    3 years ago
    ^I am not, and have not looked into buy grayscale. I buy the tokens which they have positions in except bitcoin. i know you can buy percentages in bitcoin, but i think its similar to buying a super car in payments. you are better off buying a toyota cash then being levered in a super car.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    So then you are aware that your coins lag the actual price by a percentage equal to a brokerage and an advisory fee, so the value you own is less than if you took a position, and bought shares on Coinbase. Understanding all of that where is the advantage to owning Greyscale tokens, better to buy your crypto directly
    Jes sayin.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    sp500 is up 23% this year (ytd) so congrats to all
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    has anyone took profit from their bitcoin, and actually paid off their house and cars and home improvements like it did in stocks, my only bill is food
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    I bot 200 RIOT @ $15, sold 100 @ $65. I'll wait for maybe $100 on the second 100, now @ $50.
    Is not America great!
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    COIN has not traded below $310 since it opened for trading. WTF is the op smoking?

Bunch of tulips is what it is
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You’re right my limit order was fulfilled at $328 when I typed this I had some wrong information but it was corrected and I straightened it out
    It was originally supposed to have opened at $250 and I just left the order with my broker I expected it to open in the $280s I was wrong as a result I made a stupid assumption but it’s now correct
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Meanwhile, the boring old S&P 500 is up 65% from its bottom a little over 12 months ago. I’m content to stick with my index funds for a consistent 10% average return over the last century. That’s enough to get rich slowly. There will always be those who believe their superior intellect will allow them to get rich quickly. Sometimes that works. Most of the time, it fails miserably.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ where did that come from ?
    What is wrong with a person buying into a new concept, do you own Google or Apple or Microsoft this has the potential to be just as revolutionary.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I buy da shit coinz! Dats where da valu is
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I ama value investor!!!
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    I was going to buy synthetic shares thru Mirror Protocol but they're not releasing until the 19th or so. I can use the synths to provide liquidity and get swap fees on my shares, although I expose myself to impermanent loss if COIN spikes too much
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Twentyfive I applaud your venture into crypto. But I think the better value play is in BTC or ETH itself. Coinbase is riding the wave of the crypto movement and is probably a decent short term trade. Its hard to get excited about their bottom line and if you really belive this is ground floor of the future then just get it into crypto.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    ...just don't get stuck getting into DOGE. Elon is just trying to make his friends rich on the trade. The little guys are gonna get destroyed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion