tuscl

Spiritual Wisdom for Clubbing during a Pandemic

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:46 AM
A man is getting chased in the woods by a tiger and he comes upon a whell so he dove into it. As he was ascending he noticed it was empty and had a poisonous snake at the bottom so he started clawing at the walls to stop his fall and discovered a small branch coming out to grap. Now hung between a tiger and a snake a small rat comes out and begins to naw away at the branch. So what should our hero do ? Any normal western person would most likely panic, piss themselves, complain and possibly even give up and let go of the branch Our hero happens to be a Buddhist and choices to find happiness that he has a branch to even stop his doom for at least a moment so he can at least enjoy what is left. At this moment some honey begins to drip on his face from a bee combe from the tree above the whell. He begins to laugh then drink from this heavenly treat that has provided even more pleasure before what he feels is his end. So the man gets lost in the sauce. Around this time the man's misfortune shifts as all things in live eventually will.. The tiger in his hunger gets greedy and over extends himself to grab the man and falls to his death killing the snake below. Are hero now can escape to his safety and keep enjoying more of his life. The last few years we have been caught in a horror of a situation with this black swan event. Just like a successful tearist attack it has damn near shut the world economy down and many other dangerous possibilities as we all together try and find a way out. These clubs and strippers we see as things open back up is the honey dropping from the heavens... Yes we should be cautious but at the same time maybe we should get lost in the sauce of the seduction to give us pleasure in face of all pending dangers Its been almost 2 years now and things are shifting behind the scenes things that only the universe understands... This two shall pass and our fortunes will change for the better. Until then my friends lets get lost in the sauce and drown our issues in the sweet sweet honey of the seduction of these heavenly Queen's that for various reasons have chosen this path Be at piece my friends Juice

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Love u2 boo boo
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I have had both vac shots. I wb resuming meeting w x stripper Sb but still pondering club. However I think going to a club more risk than meeting Sb. Rotating multiple girls increases risks. Strippers as sex workers coming into contact with multiple men was only a concern say if u fucked one and worried about hiv. With covid there is not only 2x enemy craft but the second one invisible. For me been a tossup - just call it a day “been there done that” or resume the project. Of course if aging process finally wins a moot issue. Get all u can now bc nobody knows how long they will live.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Is the sauce that you refer to, bar.b-cue or Bourbon Asking for a friend
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Those are deep thoughts! I agree with your point regarding simply enjoying what we are given. One question - how many bottles of BBQ sauce did it require to fill your bathtub - so you could get “lost in the sauce?”
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion