tuscl

Their are two kinds of stupid in the strip club world

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, April 12, 2021 3:21 PM
One is a patron trying to get extras at a clean club year in year out Second is a clean stripper trying to make money in an extras club year in year out

15 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    There has to be more kinds of stupid than those two Regardless is there a pill for stupid , and does it work across the entire spectrum?
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Using the ATM at the club must be in there somewhere.
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    Sinners can repent but stupid is forever!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Strip club kitchen is out of bbq sauce when Juice orders chackin fangers. That’s stupid.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    There are lots of kinds of stupid in the strip club world--at least one for every TUSCL member.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I don’t think the first example is stupid. If you keep trying, sometimes you will get lucky. I have.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    This thread for me at least was old school 🔥 fire boys LOL
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Those are two types of stupid that can be found in strip clubs. However, that is just the start of a long list. If there is one place where there’s no shortage of stupid - it’s a strip club. The patrons, the dancers, the management, etc.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Got that right
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Dirty clubs can have its upside even if you’re not in the mood to participate. There’s a fair amount of new girl money to be made before you piss off a bunch of customers. Repeat that every once in a while (when you have been forgotten) and it’s not so tough
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    There are many types of stupid, but neither of your examples qualify. I have rarely had success getting extras at a clean club. It usually takes building a relationship over multiple visits. In the end the cost of the multiple visits makes it more expensive but the fun you have on those early visits makes it worth it. I have known girls at extras clubs that don't do extras but still make plenty of money. These girls are usually very good at hustling drinks and regular lap dances instead of VIPs where the extras take place. Most strip club visitors (excluding us TUSCL PLs) don't go expecting to get 30-60min in a VIP room. They just want to get a few lap dances and flirt with the dancers. Often the "clean" dancers are the hottest girls in an extras club so they can make bank from the casual customer while fending off extras hounds.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "There’s a fair amount of new girl money to be made before you piss off a bunch of customers. Repeat that every once in a while (when you have been forgotten) and it’s not so tough" ay spice. believe this: guys will not forget which dancers pissed them off. and if you do run across the few guys that did forget well then that's just another example of stupid that you you can amend to the list.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah, I guess I should clarify that I was thinking about Texas specifically. Customers were abundant. And I should also clarify that by pissing them off, it’s not like I was doing anything major like making promises that I didn’t keep or anything. They just had lots of demands and I didn’t go along with it. So my offenses were probably not *that* noteworthy. Kind of like Karen I’m sure can’t remember all the restaurant associates in various fast food places who screwed up her order.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If a girl is good looking enough and has a personality she can make money anywhere if she can hustle. A guy can find a hooker in any club. Go for the most crack hoe looking stripper hoe
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion