tuscl

when's the last time you had a really good time at the SC?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Sunday, April 11, 2021 6:01 PM
tough question, since 2020 was mostly pandemic and very little clubbing going on but when would you say was the last time you had a really good time at an SC? exactly what made it so good?

20 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Not a tough question at all. Friday. What made it good? Great VIP with a pretty girl. What else?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    It was last Thursday at Vivide (Follies Day Shift) because I met up with Eastcoaster, Doctorevil & Bubba267. Prior to that it was March 12, 2020 at the real Follies. That was the last VIP I have done.
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    3 years ago
    Isn't there a saying that the last time is always the best? Or something like that. I think many of the answers will be " recent visits ", especially for those of us newly released back into the wild, lol. So, yeah: Last week in Clancy's: because I was in a bar getting a pretty friendly lapdance and catching up on what I have missed with the people and places.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A few weeks ago when Club Desire's VIP room reopened.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I haven’t been in a club during 2020-21. My last good visit was at BTs in Dearborn MI sometime in the fall of 2019. I met a gorgeous brunette with big natural boobies, such a perfect figure. She wore glasses too kinda that hot nerdy look.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Last Friday at Foxy Lady in Brockton, MA. Chatted a bit with sweet friendly Malice, got LD with hot blonde spinner Chelsea who somehow gets me going like no other. Good wine, food, hot waitresses -- happy evening. Strangely I went to a different club the following week, I think, because I was afraid the next Foxy experience might not be as good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I haven’t SCed since pre-Covid (I get my 2nd Pfizer shot near end of April) – prior to Covid I’d been pretty-burned-out w/ SCing and it just felt like the same-o same-o – by 2019 I had reduced my SCing by about 75% from my substantial clubbing of past years where I’d usually hit a club on avg 1x/wk and sometimes more – my local clubs weren’t doing much for me the last couple of years although I have a large # to choose from in SoFlo – in 2019 I decided to do some SC-trips as a bit of a last-hurrah (or at least a substantial break) from SCing and I hit some clubs in different cities/states – me being into thick ebony dancers, Ebony Inn near DC had been on my PL-radar for several-years but had never pull the trip-trigger – finally pull the Ebony Inn trigger in late-May of 2019 and had a very-good-time at EI and hit it multiple times over a weekend stay in the area (it was Memorial Day Weekend) – that 2019 EI visit was my last “good/great visit” that I really enjoyed maybe going back to 2017 and before.
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    Been having a rip roaring time at the Flight Club since it reopened in July 2020. Fly in there on an average of once a month. Did have a few crappy experiences, but most rocked my world, to be honest.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    06/13/2020. Covid was still at a pretty low point here, took a chance, had a mask, got a 3 dance set. With a mask dance felt more 'transactional' less emotionally involved, but more physically focused. She wasn't the 'hottest' dancer, but the dance was. Maybe cause I knew it might be the last for a while.
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    Last time in my home club. FS in Vip with my ATF!
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I'm in Tampa for the weekend so my answer is easy. Friday and Saturday. Today I went but kept it mellow. I had plenty of temptations though.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    My last good visit on 3/14/2020, was my last visit to any club. There were rumors going on at both clubs I visited, Columbus Gold and Vanity, that all bars and restaurants would be closed soon. Those rumors came true the next week. I got dances from five dancers that night, three at Columbus Gold, and two at Vanity. This ended up being the longest time I ever spent and the most money I ever spent in one day in my local clubs. I ended up getting 3 songs each from two of the dancers at CG and two 2/40 uptime, followed by a 15 minute dance from my favorite then another 2/40 and additional song the next time uptime was called. At Vanity I got a 2/40 and a 15 minute dance from my favorite, and 2/40 and and extra dance from another dancer. Had a lot more fun from both my favorites than I have ever had at either club. My last really good visit was October 2019. I typically visiting my relatives near Cleveland towards the end of the month to watch a Browns game. I typically take a slight detour to Erie PA on Friday and Saturday to visit a few of the clubs I like there. That day I ended up getting a really good dance from one of my favorites there named Peaches. Each time I visit she seems to learn more and more how to turn me on, and this day was her best by far. I had had my eye on a dancer named Asia the last few visits, but she was always too busy. Many of the dancers including Peaches new I had been hoping to get a dance from her. The next day I didn't even have to ask, Asia came right up to me and asked me if I wasted a dance, and unlike before she had no one else waiting. The wait was worth it, she was even better than Peaches. I suspect she had been talking to Peaches the day before, because she knew all the same buttons to push, that Peaches knew of and executed each one even better than Peaches.
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Oops, I meant Foxy Lady Providence. Brockton isn't open yet.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yesterday. Desires. Parker. Cr.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I had a few good times with a dancer who kept getting kicked out of Paterson/Passaic clubs. So I enjoyed fucking her in VIP at Johnny A’s Hitching Post, then at a club in Passaic, and finally at Sunrise in Paterson (in January 2020). It’s been a long clubbing drought.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago at P10 North in Austin, TX. Not really doing clubs this year, but met a dancer who was intriguing on a so-so visit. She exceeded all expectations in VIP on the next go round, but I'm still not sold on putting any clubs back in rotation. 2020 changed my clubbing experience in a way that has me reconsidering the hobby, but in my area the conditions for ITC fun are getting back to pre-pandemic levels. OTC was always there. In some ways it's been better than before depending on how customers managed the scene last year.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    If I hadn’t clubbed this weekend I’d be posting a 2019 memory but my God this weekend was blessed... can think of 6 queens that made my weekend feel like heaven and had me ready for the lord to take me home
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Last week at Goldfingers I haven’t written my review yet but that was my first visit to a club since March of last year and I had a great time
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago at Desires. Glad that it is back to normal-ish, or at least enough so that a good time can be had again. It'll be nice when things get back to normal normal again for PVD in general, not just Desires.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The most recent high-water mark would have been Club Eden in P-cola. I fell in lust with a couple of dancers, had a great time talking to strangers, and really enjoyed myself. It's nights like that, as rare as they are, which make this hobby worthwhile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion