tuscl

Wellness Check - lapdanceking82 - Are You Still Alive?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
There are dudes here you wonder about, and how badly the strip climb void in their life has affected them. Haven’t seen him post in awhile, and I really hope he’s not giving trannies handjobs for entertainment.

6 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    You still remember his tranny posts? Yeah unfortunately I do too. Having a good memory does have its drawbacks, Lol
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    How is I can remember him talking about yanking a tranny but when I go into the grocery store I can’t remember the 3 items I’m supposed to get?
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Same here, probably because we found his tranny escapades bordering on insanity.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    I always heard the tranny jokes but that was before my time. Where is Liljon or whoever that character is who bumps all those old threads containing TUSCL history? I call on thee, like everyone on Twitter calls upon 'Saved you a click'.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Oh who knows where the thread is but LDK82 is all about value. He likes to try to LDK within 2 songs.

Anyway one day he mentioned he likes to pick up street walkers for BJs and goes on to tell a story about how he picked up a street walker (I think) not realizing it was a tranny, when they parked he ended up giving the tranny a hand job not sure what he got out of the tranny.

After this he had to block larryfishermans number because Larry kept blowing up his phone wanting a hand job too.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I hope he’s doing ok. His posts were always a good read. I enjoyed his honest about his pursuits of cum filled pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion