tuscl

I’d Like to Report …

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
It was a very long wait, but I’d like to report that party night with Amanda finally arrived.

Randall was delighted to see that Amanda was once again wearing some ultra-tight leggings that showcased her toned legs and marvelous ass. Her leggings this time were tighter and sheerer than before. I was as pleased as Randall was with Amanda’s scenery but I kept a small throw pillow on my lap to conceal my glee at the view she was providing.

After dinner and the movie (Green Book) the kids went to bed.

Anisa, Amanda and I had been drinking margaritas. After the long wait and the pent up desire, all hell broke loose and we had a couple of hours of wild, no-holes-barred-sex!

That’s what I’d LIKE to report.

Regrettably, that’s not what happened.

We have been back from our spring break travels for a couple of weeks now. We had tentative plans to get back with Amanda after our return.

But there has been no mention of Amanda whatsoever. So far as I am aware, Mrs. Hornibastard has not even heard from her.

In some ways, I am a little relieved. I never completely overcame my suspicions and reservations about Amanda emotional stability. But there is also a part of me that is deeply disappointed that Amanda no longer seems to be on our radar screen.

You can probably guess which part of me is most disappointed.

10 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    You’re a good story teller, I still can’t decide if you’re just cutting and pasting from the Penthouse Letters website or if you’re really just the responsible version of Gawker.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    I would think the “responsibility” thing to do is that you and your wife pay a visit to Amanda to verify she is well and safe as good neighbors do.

Also I would say that eventually, having wild sex at Amanda’s house is most responsible than having it at your house next to a couple of “sleeping” preteens.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    @CJKent,

Mrs. Hornibastard reports seeing Amanda jogging with her dog. But Mrs. Hornibastard was indoors and only saw her through the window. She hasn’t spoke to her since her last visit early March.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    @Shailynn,

Thanks for the compliment.

I remember Penthouse letters but I never submitted anything. Back then, nothing too exciting ever happened in my life.

Does Penthouse even exist anymore?

I never heard of Gawker but I will check it out.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Rev, “Gawker” is a he, not an it or a where. He is tuscl’s cautionary tale and has documented most of his journey in articles and some posts. Enjoy. Or be horrified.

https://tuscl.net/member-articles.php?id…
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Thanks for informing me.

I thought Gawker was a website.

I’ll read up on his exploits and try to understand the significance of Shailynn’s comment.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    Read some of Gawker’s posts.

Compared to Gawker, I come across as Mike Pence.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ So you're a pray away the gay kind of guy LOL
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Gawker's stories are the best. I used to post some of the fucked up adventures I had with strippers, but at best I was a gawker-lite.

• ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I never thought it possible, but I'm a gawker wannabe and a "Thank-God-I'm-not-gawker-guy" at the same time! 🤔🤯
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion