tuscl

New to this site and wanted to introduce myself...

Hello everyone, my name is Taylor and Im from Wichita,KS. I danced off and on for several years and loved doing it. Upon turning 30, I decided I would "retire" from dancing and let the younger gals take the stage. I look forward to chatting with everyone here and sharing my experiences and advice as well as taking the advice from others.Thank you.

10 comments

• Clubber
    17 years ago
    One of my favorites at the old Teasers in Key West, danced into her 40's. She showed me her drivers license when she was 39. I had NO idea she close to 40, at that time. Some can continue for a long time. But then, there are many that should never have started!
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Welcome to the board. :)
  • Ironcat
    17 years ago
    Welcome to the board Taylor. The more dancer input we get the better.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I know a dancer who is still dancing, looks great, and is the same age as me. 30 years old is still young for a lot of dancers especially if they still look good. At the club I'm thinking about, one waitress used to dance for me and the girl at the door (at least occasionally) used to dance for me as well. I'm trying to decide what club I want to go to tonight in case you can't tell since it's still early. I'm around 39.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Let me add my welcome too, Taylor. I used to be friends with a Taylor (her dancer name) so I can relate. And I agree with Casualguy, if I had to guess I'd say that the average dancer is about 30, there are lots of girls working who are a whole lot older than that and doing very well. So if you don't want to dance anymore, that's fine, but don't feel you have to quit because of your young age. (I'm in my 60s - we have a bunch of old farts here.)
  • 8mileman
    17 years ago
    hello, and welcome. i know of one dancer here in detroit at player's lounge that is 49.
  • Techman
    17 years ago
    Welcome aboard! I am 63, been going to clubs for 47 years. Would be great to have your critiques of clubs, do you ever go for curiosity? Where did you dance? Hope to see a lot of you; in print!
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    I'll extend my welcome to you, and my first question: Could you tell us a little bit more about your background(eg- yrs stripping, clubs worked at, and general type- bikini, topless, nude, type of dances,etc). If your "resume" is rather lengthy(high no of clubs) the 3-5 clubs/cities that you worked at the most would suffice. Not to be nosy- just to get a workable frame of reference for your posts. Also, add most memorable experiences.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Hi Taylor. Feel free to join in on any of the discussions you want to. I won't bite. ... unless you like that sort of thing. :)
  • mr.munchie
    17 years ago
    I also know about 7-8 dancers that are within a couple years of 50 and you would never guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion