tuscl

Cashman.......

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Friday, April 2, 2021 11:55 AM
I really wish you would breakdown and join my premium since I offered for free to you!!!! I wanna be your jerkoff material princess since I cant have you inside me. Ummmmm theres video of my lunch date from yesterday currently uploaded 😳😏💦

36 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Link to the Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Cash, I think someone wants to be your girlfriend.
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Cash I paid the 30 she is our kind of girl.. do it
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Dammit Jayne, I thought that WAS Cash. I had no idea that you were having lunch dates like that someone that wasn't 💸 🤯🤪 And who knew that lunches were so awesome in Chicagoland?!🤣
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hahha I serve the bestest thing to eat 😏
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Cjkent.... Juice saw the videos.... It happened
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I will create an account on Snapchat and take Jayne up on her generous offer. I agree. Jayne shares a lot of hot content here. She’s hot as fuck too. Thank you Jayne. You are the best!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Well the more I make via snap and snaptivites the more I can be on here and snap living my best bimbo life 😏 Also i could work less at boring vanilla jobs and travel.... to a place near you . 🤭
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Gulp! I just convulsed a little, almost regurgitated the donut I was eating. I’m OK now. This is more Juice’s style. I do like bringing out the sauce for a little bbq. Mmmmmm....
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    Jayne...traveling...to a place near me? That's the best freakin' thing I've heard all week! Make it happen LJD🍆!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Man for disliking me as he does asshat sure gets a hardon to comment on anything about me.... so ridic
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I joined this Snatchchat site and Jayne does not disappoint. Her body looks great. I can’t get enough of her look. Her face is so innocent - and her body is made to be fucked hard.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    I'm glad you like and arent disappointed:) Ya my face is kinda cute huh 😘😏 Guys like to paint it 😝 if they didnt already spill over when inside me 😳
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You have such a sweet face - and a body that is very sexy and voluptuous. I’m sure I’d bust inside of you - based on what you’ve told me. I think guys must enjoy cuming on your tits too.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    💦💦💦💦💦💦
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    You two get a room already.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    SirLap..... um it's what I've been trying to do for years 🤣
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When folks tell you to - Get a room! - in most places that’s not a good thing. Here, it’s what many of us want. Unfortunately I’ve overdone it with my messages. I guess there’s a limit on the number of golden shower photos I’m allowed to send to the dancers on this site....
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Seriously so much more turned on knowing cash is viewing me daily on snapchat 💦💦💦💦
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Jayne and Cash, sitting in VIP, P-I-S-S-I-N-G. First cums Cash, then comes extras, then cums Jayne from an anal rapeage. 😂😂😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Only rape if I say no....
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Lol Cashman is one of my favorites on here 😁
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Lol! SirLDAlot is a true poet. Such a way with words! I’m a bit rough around the edges. Consent and trust are very important to me.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hes super dreamy, most men who act like him makes me want to vomit lol but theres something about cash since the 1st day on tuscl that I saw him comment to a post and I was like... this man is a god lol.... and I need his penis... stat
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cash and Jayne FWIW I meant the anal rapeage part in a roleplaying and rough sense way, not literally. As you both are freaky fucks that would be into that, IMHO. And ever since I joined here I've exchanged many LOL posts with Cash. He's a TUSCL homie (no homo). A PL's PL too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "I need his penis... stat" ^^^ LMAO that sounds like a medical emergency.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ because it is one... I just may die soon if he doesnt inject me with his studly man semen... However I've also seen footage of his man meat and that thing could also possible kill me with its size....
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Idk to me he has always been 1 of the whoremongers that I can get along with. Straight up but not a dbag. Cool dude.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Yes Cashman is indeed awesome and I enjoy his posts on here a lot as well. And his graphic sexual descriptions is some very entertaining literature . (Others are awesome too, but this is a Cashman thread soooo)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thanks Jayne, blah, Spice, and SirLDAlot (no homo). I’ll admit it, I’m a filthy pig, and i may have a major crush on Jayne.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Ummmmmm he just made orgasm by typing that
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    So Jayne, I take it wen you finally start traveling that your first stop will be out Jersey way so that you can finally get your share of 💵🥩?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Hahahah I never traveled before covid.... single mom life.... hard to get away when working 6 to 7 days a week and kids to take of. His meat will have to travel here probably
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve connected with Jayne on Snapchat. Seeing her posts on Snapchat has increased my desire to make a trip to see her sexy beauty in person. Her Snapchat is pretty amazing! Ive made questionable decisions in the past, but coming to see Jayne is not questionable at all.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm List had the Best solo orgasm ever while messaging with Cash this afternoon .... Holy smokes 😍 I may never be heard from again if he does actually visit me one day, I'll forever be attached to his penis instead of on here.... Maybe he will tell you guys hello for me from time to time lol Seriously though.... woah 😏
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion