tuscl

Lunch Break

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Friday, April 2, 2021 6:03 AM
Today I had a 1215 lunch break date. So needed this week has been long and tiresome ..... He sees me often, so I knew I was in for some amazing orgasms. Hes older, thicker dick. which is amazing for me since I lean more towards the tighter fit down there, so thicker men really get choked by my kitty. Hes always saying how one day he wants my backside..... I always grin and tell him maybe if hes good. Well since my week was intense, I messaged him last night and said, buzz when at my place, I'll let you in and just walk inside, I'll be on the coucj on all 4s waiting, ready and needy. All I ask is at some point to please pull my plug out, run yourself on my little asshole, tease me, apply some pressure and just reinsert my plug. He did, well mostly.... the plug didnt go back in, he get apply pressure til he was in, and I just laid there frozen and gasped for air, no thoughts or words able to form, pure bimbo fuckdoll mode. I semi snapped out of it and began to record, not just the pounding I received but than my facial expressions 😏 it's been a hot minute since a man has taken my ass, I clearly forgot how enjoyable it is, it was a perfect way to end my exhausting week.

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Very sexy description of a much needed afternoon date. You weren’t expecting him to go for your ass - and that was part of why it felt so good. It’s obvious your body is made to pleasure men intensely. I’m glad you enjoyed it so much!
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    ...and a play by play of the video footage!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Just watching the video and boy ooo boy epic ass fucking indeed... Got so hard listening i had to jerk it in the bathroom at work LOL Cash you need her snap dog
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Lil Jayne had greek for lunch while juice had some leftover jerk chicken. 😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Lol 😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Just fyi.... I got it again in my little asshole tonight 😳
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion