tuscl

Plagiarized Review

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
See the similarities between these reviews?

Founder, please get rid of this prick.

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=373742

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=370394

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's best that you PM Founder directly (that's what I've done in this past w.r.t. this) - Founder may not always be monitoring the board.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, I've done this as well. This asshole was reposting his old reviews of other places too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Seems as clubs are reopening PLs w/o VIP are writing anything to get the free VIP and catch up on the clubs - today I rejected a review which was a copy/paste of the review-guidelines - I assume this dickwad tried writing a few words and it got auto-rejected b/c it wasn't long-enough so he just went ahead and copied the review-guidelines so his "review" would be long-enough to not be auto-rejected.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Yeah, this guy did it with a jack shack in Rhode Island, too. I just recognized my formatting well enough. Should be grounds for an insta-ban.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I think you should take it as a compliment, copying is the greatest form of flattery.

Kidding - glad you catches that.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    As of this posting, looks like "JSmithtis" had plagiarized review removed, and maybe 2 other offending reviews, but still shows membership with remaining reviews still posted, and a gold check mark (verified member), but no VIP star for this joker.
    Did founder reply to your report , T-don ?

"JSmithtis"... remember that name, and draw a bullseye on his sorry ass should he have the temerity to post anything else.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Founder did not reply, but I saw the fake review is taken down. That's enough for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ IME he doesn't reply half the tume (I guess depending on how busy he is he can't reply to every PM)
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I've been declining 3 to 4 articles a week that are just one line, useless drivel. Sometimes is a one sentence review w/o naming the club or the location. Sometimes it's random statement about strippers. I just reject and check the appropriate boxes.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    There's some "female" here who has plagiarized reviews from dozens of usernames on stripperweb. https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=284458

I rather highly doubt those dozens of names on sw she copies her reviews verbatim from are all her posts. And it is probably a man knowing how the internet works. Especially back when you had to post reviews to read for free.....
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    That's been going on for over a year. I'm thinking we should approve one just to see who it is. Probably same asshole as jonny999.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    I hereby propose another tuscl tagline: "Tuscl, a natural magnet for douchebags and poseurs."
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ awww sweetie! After a few more sessions you will be in a better mood, I promise 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion