tuscl

Primal urges....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Saturday, March 27, 2021 1:29 PM
This is a huge turn on for me honestly. I get asked alot by men things like: what turns you on? What gets you going? What makes you orgasm? They say they wanna make sure they please me, but heres the thing.... I get off knowing they are being pleased, knowing a man is using my body to get off is essentially what gets me off in the process. Knowing hes with me because something about me made him feel that primal urge and that using me would satisfy it turns me on. Hearing him grunt while thrusting into me at his speed, pace and depth for that he finds pleasurable turns me on and makes me orgasm, it's more a mental than physical thing most times for me, even though I highly enjoy the physical aspect. Even better when they come back again, which more times than not they repeat visit many many times, proves I have something they need and cant find easily elsewhere. Some females may think its degrading, however I find it empowering and makes me feel highly feminine.

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That intensity is something that can’t be faked. When it’s real - it’s so intense - you know his desire is to use you and he’s getting the most intense pleasure possible. It’s like he’s got blinders on - and he’s going to use your body to derive as much pleasure as possible. I’ve been there - as the intensity is very important to me. It must feel a bit crazed - and I must feel spent and sweaty after - or else it wasn’t worth it.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Everyone needs a girl w Lil Jayne’s sensibilities
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    You sound like the perfect submissive, albeit in very mild form. :) I don't know if you think of yourself that way, but what you describe is at the core of what I think of as "submissive". Note that one doesn't need to be into the hardcore whips and chains BDSM stuff to be "submissive"; they're separate. They're often found together, but not nearly always. But the way you describe how you derive pleasure from being "used" is very similar to the way *I* would derive pleasure from "using" you (hypothetically speaking, of course). Even in the more hard core forms (whipping, etc), I'm not turned on by the the actual act of whipping, etc, it's the pleasure *they* get from it that gets me going. If the person I'm with isn't *actually* enjoying themselves, but only doing it to please me, I'm not going to be into it much at all. So I totally get where you're coming from on this one.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @LJD I see it the same way from a man's POV. Nothing turns me on even more than feeling a woman's pussy get sopping wet creamy and seeing her eyes roll involuntarily from me fucking her just like she likes. And the best is hearing "you can do what you want with me". That's the icing on the cake! And yeah it's only degrading to women because of outdated conservative views of women and sex. Instead of being a sexual "stud" like a man, she's viewed as a "slut" instead. Not fair!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Lil Jayne Doe “Belief is so often the death of reason.” What you described is definitely something you believe, out of your upbringing, individual unique experience. In our western world society, women are raised to be used and abused, women were property of men just as slaves and land were for centuries. Humans, men and women, have a natural and healthy desire to be sexual. Many young girls are well-informed and know to respect their bodies and understand that developing as a sexual woman is a natural and enjoyable part of becoming and being an adult... Sadly in our society the large majority are not well informed ad have terrible ideas about sex and sexually, many that are harmful to them. The best sexual experience of my life was with a Russian girl that naturally squirted several times and kept asking me “how are you doing this”. I wrote an article about it: How I found my All Time Favorite woman. [view link] It just happened naturally, we were in the right place at the right time and we both were enjoying the experience. Our natural primal urges took over and we let ourselves go and did the natural thing to do, enjoy the sexual experience. Thank you for making me remember and enjoy the memories. :D
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Haha how I am told isnt bc k my upbringing... I was brought up in a strict religious home where it was frowned upon to show too much of anything . I am how I am today bc go with how and what I feel is right and healthy for me :)
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Jayne, I've learned that most women who _can't_ surrender like you talked about have misgivings about men, sex, or both. Some religious, others insecure about their body or how they come across. I love fingering and eating pussy, but nothing like dominant pounding.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well spoken woman on TUSCL explains how she loves to please men. Is showered with compliments. CJ Kent still manages to insult her and sound like the typical douche he is. CJ Kent has likely never touched a woman aside from stuffing a $1 bill in a g-string.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    ^Kinda nailed it there. And he blessed us w like the 5th humble brag on his Russian squirter.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    😂😂😂
  • steeldog65
    3 years ago
    You are good at pleasing I am sure
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    @steel... like you and your large thick penis dont know ;)
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Most of the girls I've dated have been like you
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Ricky, minnow and scrubby all get turned on by me!!!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    James... smart man
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Those who can; d0. Those who can't; teach. CJ in a nutshell. What a pompous douche. No wonder he loves AOC and that retard from scandanavia.
  • Deejazz12
    3 years ago
    You and I are close to two sides of the same coin LJD. There is nothing worse than being with someone who is going through the motions. I need to know that she is enjoying what I am doing to her as much as (and maybe even more) than I am enjoying what she is doing to me. The greatest sexual experiences of my life have been when I have felt (and I mean really felt) the physical, mental and spiritual reciprocation and rapture of the woman I'm with. There is nothing like it, when you are both laying there with a certain layer of sweat on your bodies and almost speechless because you both put that much into it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion