tuscl

Anybody in Phoenix?

Sunday, March 7, 2021 2:53 AM
I'm in Phoenix for the night after shooting my first scene. What's there to do? Do any of you live here?

8 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    If I were in Phoenix I would get some good Mexican food.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Ironically, when Glen Campbell was booked into jail for DUI, he sang “Like a Rhinestone Cowboy” during his booking and they couldn’t get a decent mugshot on him. Now that was a scene!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Go over to desertscrubs house - he’ll show you his power washer.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    I'm power washered out for a few days. 😂😂
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    @desertscrub , if I get the opportunity to go back and shoot some more, I will definitely get a hold of you. Phoenix and Scottsdale are both beautiful areas and I definitely want to go back and explore and sightsee. The studio got me a hotel room at a very beautiful hotel in Scottsdale. unfortunately though, I was in Arizona for less than 24 hours and had very little warning about my travel itinerary.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @wiffle Waffle What is your “stage name”? When are you shooting in California? And pics and vids or it didn’t happen :D
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    It's all in my links on my profile. Next month for a week. Dates tba. Waiting on my agent to get back with me. I wasn't allowed to film or take any photos due to the location of the studio. The director/producer and make talent picked me up from the airport in the director's Porsche. It was my first time getting fucked in the back of a car and also in public. I have only good things to say about the studio I worked with. Everybody was professional, respectful, and I never once felt ubsafe or like I needed to use the safe word. I did get a selfie with the male talent, but I don't want to post it or say anything about who he is until the scene comes out. The producer told me it will be about a month. They own three other brands under the same studio and the one I shot for is brand new and the site just came online two weeks ago.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    3 years ago
    *unsafe . Fuck my phone's tiny midget keyboard. 🙄
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion