Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cum in Club

Dain
Dain7134

8in/21cm

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

About how many strip clubs have you cummed in? I would not go to one if I knew that I couldn't cum therein. My total is about 45 since over several decades.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

are you talking about how many guys you've made cum in the bathroom? I don't get it?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m unsure of this one. He seems to be bragging, but it’s a weird post.

I hope he cleans the toilet seats after he cums.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

5

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Relax desertscrub. The OP is just a run of the mill sicko, not somebody to get all angry at. Now really, if he was criticizing ricks it would be one thing. But he seems like more of a goofy loser. Just remember, his punishment in life is being a goofy loser...

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Awww scrubby! Did you get too turned on by Dain's avatar and realize you couldn't have that beautiful cock and you got grumpy? Awww cum over here and I will take care of it for you 😉😍😘

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement