Dancer at landing strip or plazio in austion

Looking for an atf named Dakota.
53 great butt 32a sweet very bubbly.
Anyone seen her?

8 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    From the TUSCL FAQ:

Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    There's no website for stalkers?
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Are you talking about 53 years old, or a 53 inch butt? Either way, I doubt she is dancing at any first, or second tier club. I would check out the bottom tier.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Guv69? Ok Mr Cuomo, we don’t know the location of the dancer in question.

I’m pretty sure your younger brother scared her away with his roided up rage.

• wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Created same month of your first and only post? No. Go away law enforcement officer. Or are you a crazy, obsessed stalker looking to murder her? Or a butt hurt exboyfriend or pimp? I'm sure if she wanted to be found or for you to know her whereabouts, you would have been contacted somehow. 👍
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I remember being in a PM conversation a while back with somebody(different handle than this OP) who asked if I knew a dancer named Dakota. And telling me Dakota told him she had stopped dancing but he had doubts. And whether it’s truly possible to make $1400 without extras and yadda yadda. One of my comments back then will be the same now. Even if it has the same owners, Palazio and Landing Strip are *very* different style clubs.

Clearly the past few months haven’t helped with any trust issues, whether or not Dakota did anything to warrant that. It may be time to move on. (And possibly get help)
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    In general, Austin isn’t one of those places where TUSCLers really keep track of dancers. It’s easiest to find individuals in searches in the “choice” clubs of Phoenix, LA (especially City of Industry), and Providence. Oh and the former Follies.I’m probably missing some other places but the point is that I think Texas in general has clubs too big for anybody in particular to be remembered too much.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Hello Guv
    I just might know you. I used to dance under Dakota before my surgery. Tell me a little about yourself I'll see if I can remember you. Penis size might help?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion