tuscl

Q&A/Hunnybunnyfuntime

Makayla @SRCOI and @California Girls Santa Ana so if your in SoCal be sure to check her out when you get a chance. It seems just from all the comments under her photos that she is a lot of people’s type on here. Alright let’s do it.

1. How and when did you first get into dancing?

2. Where are some places you have danced in LA? Some other clubs or cities you would like to try?

3. What type of customers do you target?

4. What kind of customers do you get the most interest from? Ones who you try to avoid?

5. Have you done extras?

6. Have you done anything in VIP that you regret?

7. Experience in VIP that was hot for you?

8. What is something guys do to turn you on? (not give you money) Turn you off? (not not give you money)

9. How has recent changes in California law changed the game for you as an employee? What are some of the other dancers saying?

10. It's LA, any celeb encounters?

11. How do you like how a guy dresses? What do you absolutely hate how he dresses?

12. Any outside the club stories with customers?

13. Any stripper drama dressing room stories?

14. How long do you plan on dancing for and do you enjoy it?

15. Day vs Night?

16. In the bedroom, what is one sex move you love that a guy does?

17. In the bedroom, what is one sex move that you love to do?

18. Ever have a time a customer was really upset at you? Ever have a time where a customer did something really nice for you?

19. Have you ever tried to get over on customer and regretted it?

20. Music you like dancing to?

21. Best piece of advice you learned dancing?

22. Rookie mistakes you made?

23. I've been to SRCOI, I had a great time there and it's a very famous club on here but I've never been to California girls in Santa Ana. Can you describe the differences between the two and what do you like better?

24. You play guitar and sing, are you in a band? And what kind of music do you like dance to?

19 comments

• Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    1. I started dancing in fall of 2017. It's actually been something I've always wanted to do, but I always had family or a boyfriend discouraging me from dancing. Once I was living on my own and single, I went for it.
    2. I've danced primarily at my home club SRCOI, but I worked at deja vu coi for a couple months when I first started and am now working at caligirls santa ana til my club reopens. I would like to dance in any city, I'm curious what it's like in other places.
    3. I try to target customers who appear to be interested in me. Mostly just based off of the way they look at me and also how our conversation goes once I approach them.
    4. The customers who i get the most interest from are asian. Chinese, japanese, korean, Filipino, vietnamese..I try to avoid any customer that speaks rudely to me or handles me too roughly. Fortunately, that's only 2 customers I can think of.
    5. I'd prefer not to say
    6. I dont have any vip regrets, I enjoy my time there.
    7. Dancing turns me on, I'm an exhibitionist, so vip is always hot for me. Extra points for making an effort to make sure I'm feeling good too.
    8. Its cliche, but I get turned on by compliments. Boring answer, but also the truth. Also get turned on by someone who is interesting, intelligent, and talented.
    I'm turned off by rudeness towards anyone and stupidity. Sounds kind of mean, but it really turns me off.
    9. At first I, as well as other dancers I've talked to, was nervous the new employee laws would make it harder to make money. But in reality i
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Whoops didnt mean to post that yet lol
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    9. Continuing from what I was saying...in reality, I've noticed no significant change in my income going either way.
    10. Not at the club, but I've met some celebrities. The most famous is probably Ron jeremy. I also briefly dated an actor, Omar doom, who is in some tarantino movies.
    11. I honestly dont care how anybody dresses but myself. That being said, I do always admire someone who is not afraid to wear something outside of the norm though.
    12. No
    13. No, I dont ever get involved with drama and try to focus on my customers more than on the other girls which leaves me out of the gossip loop.
    14. I want dance for at least a couple more years. Until I reach my financial goals. I love dancing and feel lucky to be able to dance and flirt for a living.
    15. Day all the way. I miss my dayshifts
    16. I like when a guy takes control. And also when he eats my pussy😻
    17. I like to do almost anything, tbh. As long as it doesn't hurt badly I'll try it
    18. I've had customers upset at me for not being at work when I said I was going to be, which is totally understandable. Customers are usually really nice and I totally appreciate their kindness, generosity, and friendship. Some customers give me gifts that are specific things I like such as books I want or a twin peaks funko pop and that is always extra nice.
    19. I've never tried to get over on a customer, I think that in the long run gratitude and kindness will get you farther than greed and trickery.
    20. I like dancing to led zeppelin, black sabbath, james brown, parliament funkadelic, the cramps, and so much more but I could go on all day lol
    21. Best piece of advice has been to feel confident in myself because that is the most attractive quality.
    22. My first day dancing I left without getting paid. Total rookie mistake lol
    23. SRCOI has a more upscale feel to it and I feel at home there, but caligirls has been fun so far too and has a new variety of customers mixed with srcoi regulars. I like srcoi better, but I'm enjoying my time at caligirls as well.
    24. Not in a band now, but I've been in several in the past as a singer and and also as a pianist which is my primary instrument. Guitar I picked up a couple years ago. Right now I'm jamming and writing with a friend, but we aren't a band yet. We will be eventually though.

Thank you for the interview! I had fun doing it and liked your questions💋
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    25. Sure! I'll put some up rn
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Having trouble uploading pics rn for some reason, but I'll put some up today if it starts working for me
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Thanks for this. You are beautiful. And I say "HELL YEAH" for dancing to the Cramps. 👍👍
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Ok, I uploaded a few art pics to dancer photos🙂 thank you sirlapdancealot! And I love the cramps, you have good taste
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    You are a lovely young woman and seem like you would be a lot of fun. Too bad I am all the way over in Florida. I would really enjoy meeting you in a club.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    And Muddy, thanks again for doing another great interview.
  • RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Great questions Muddy and even greater answers HoneyBunnyFunTime
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Hbft, thanks for nice interview, and even nicer pics.
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Thank you to all of you guys, I appreciate the love and hope to meet all of you sometime.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Hunny I'm not sure if it's the same as in real life but your pics remind me of Avril Lavigne. Who do people say you look like?
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot I havent heard that one, but I can kind of see it a bit. I dont get told I look like a particular person too often and I cant remember any right now, but I'll ask some people what they think lol
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Another great interview. Thanks Muddy and Hunnybunny.

Hunnybunny - you are a smart woman, and you are talented in drawing, dancing, and you have musical talent too. I’m sure you make your customers feel great. I’m also sure you will be successful in the career you choose once you are done with dancing.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I'm even more in love after this interview! Thanks for sharing.
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Thank you Cashman and loper💋 you guys make me feel great!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Back in the day we would have referred to Hunny as "a babe and a half". Brains, looks, and a great attitude makes her a babe and a half, which is better than a 10.
  • Hunnybunnyfuntime
    4 years ago
    Thank you skibum!💋
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion