tuscl

Anyone in Houston? Day time thread

Hello,

Been a lurker here for many years and just joined. In the Houston area and wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the most active or favorite club for the day time 1pm-5pm?

From my experience Micheal's seems to have the most dancers but its not very private. Wondering if there are some other places around that are as active in the day but with more private areas.

Thanks for any insights you can provide!

7 comments

• Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Michael’s in the far corner by the pool table can be pretty private. Nothing else in city except VIP honestly - that was the deal with the city. St. James is up by IAH has private (no door) dance rooms but is sloooow days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I’m not from Houston but keep up with the reviews:

As was mentioned, St James has fairly-private rooms for dances; although from the reviews it doesn’t seem like mileage is any better than the avg club w/o private-rooms.

AFAIK Centerfolds has a private area upstairs but it’s pricey and the club is a dive and talent is hit or miss.

Treasures also has a 2nd-floor VIP area – also the regular lap-dance area is open seating booths and kinda away from the rest of the club in a back corner of the building – the lap-dance area has some dark sections but one would assume if staff sees a couple in a dark area it might arise suspicion? On my visit there in 2019 most dancers stuck to the bit more lit part of the dance-area (perhaps b/c they want to encourage custies to use VIP vs playing in the dark area of the dance-area?).

Nothing else comes to mind at the moment – w.r.t. dayshift vibe, I had in mind that pre-Covid St James had a pretty-decent vibe in terms of dancer and custy #s – Centerfolds also (in terms of # of dancers and custies) – not sure about Treasures dayshift but it’s a nice club.

Take a look at twboyhouston’s reviews; he’s reviewed a lot of H-town clubs – also ReverendHorniBastard

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=165930

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=450916

• Bubujmacc
    4 years ago
    I am from houston. Lets go to club onyx and eat chicken wings. I want to "throw bands" and "make it rain"
  • Bubujmacc
    4 years ago
    Serious answer, Treasures is good enough for privacy. Nobody bothers you in the LD area and its dark enough to where you can go 45 min to an hour without being interrupted by anyone. I dont know about how hot the girls are on dayshift, but there seems to be some real gems on friday night
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    My top three in the Houston area are:

Centerfolds
    St.. James and
    Treasures

Centerfolds is a dive but offers reliably high mileage. Privacy is excellent if you go VIP. There are some hot looking women available if you don’t go too early.

St. James is a large, high quality club. Privacy is good overall but mileage is better in the VIP sections. I think their strippers are the best in town but mileage is not as reliably high as it is in Centerfolds or Treasures. It helps a lot if you are a regular and known to and trusted by the dancers.

Treasures offers more reliable mileage than St James but not as high as Centerfolds. The talent is better looking than Centerfolds but not as good as what you will see on display at St James. My main objection to Treasures is that it’s a high hassle club. The women are too pushy and even if you request top shelf liquor you will get rot gut liquor with a top shelf bar tab.

These observations are all based on pre-pandemic experiences and are probably out of date.
  • deepblue2
    4 years ago
    Anythoughts on Ritz during the day? Also how much is that membership to get upstairs?
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    I went to the Ritz only once. It was during the daytime.

My expectations were low but because I was in the area anyway I stopped in as a reconnaissance mission.

It was better than I expected. There were a few dancers worth my time and money and the mileage was pretty good.

But I’ve never been back to the Ritz. It’s about 60 miles (each way) from my home to the Ritz and the only time I drive passed it are when I’lm on my way to the beach with my kids.

I don’t think they let kids in to the Ritz.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion