tuscl

Anal, yea or nay?

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Title says it all, are you a fan of sticking your finger, tongue, or cock in a woman's booty hole?

It's hot to finger a chick's ass when doing her from behind. And butt sex is fun, doesn't feel as good as the front door but that level of surrender from her is great.

Rimming not my thing.

36 comments

• bang69
    4 years ago
    Hell NO
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Most chicks like a finger in the asshole during vaginal intercourse. I always probe for receptiveness before inserting. And I always wash up after.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Having my dick in a girls ass is like the like greatest feeling ever. Really tight. That being said my tongue is not going in there.
  • BigPoppa99
    4 years ago
    ;) You guys do know what comes out of there?!
    No thanks!
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I've donated an occasional finger to the cause when it's seemed appropriate. I'd need to know that the key's to the front door become mine before I'd explore any further. We also would have to be talking a dime piece female participant! Never been my thing, but I am aware that it is a sport of choice for many.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Not my thing.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    No, but I turned 50 last year, lol. Maybe I'm old fashioned. I'll wash it in the shower but otherwise not turned on by it. Prefer the front hole.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Straight men are attracted to women because they have a vagina. Gay men are attracted to other men because they don't have a vagina but do have an ass hole. I'm never going to change from liking vaginas to liking ass holes. "if god were a city planner, he wouldn't put a sewage treatment plant next to a play ground".
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    You know the old saying about why gagging sounds during a BJ are sexy, don’t you? It’s because the sexy female is choosing your dick over oxygen!

We’ll, I’m a frickin’ lion. So think about what a lion dick up the ass feels like. If a sexy female hairless ape is into that shit it’s pretty frickin’ sexy! ROAR!!!
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Done it but not really my thing. I am all about that WAP.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Not my thing at all. As Shadow says, that opening is for one biological action, and messing with that does not turn me on in any way.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m good with enjoying pussy - I enjoy it so much - I don’t see a need to use a girls ass.

Licking a random dancer’s asshole is not on my list of great experiences. It seems like a bad decision.

That being said - I’m sure I fucked several dancers asses when I was drinking heavily - and making awful choices.
    4 years ago
    Anal sex is for guys with penises that are not large enough to fill up a normal vag. Now playing with her butthole while having sex is something that makes her come so hard she will O half a dozen or more times so I’ll gladly work that angle.
  • Jasdoit
    4 years ago
    Anal sex feels different. Snugger, smoother, almost like a tight glove rather than the soft spongy feeling of a vagina. Done right, it’s amazing for both parties.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The way Jasdoit describes it - it sounds great.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    BBBC? San_Jose_Gay?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Its a power trip when they submit to rough anal. You own them. Especially when they ask for it
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    The curiosity in me tried it once.
    Nah, not for me.

If it's for you, you're in luck, everyone has one.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    A stripper I was seeing OTC for a few years offered her back door. Everything was BB. Her only other partner was her husband and my only other partner was my wife, so we felt safe. She said she actually wanted BB sex and said that the condom was not necessary when I first offered. (I did get tested a few times, just to be sure.) She was expert at BJs and FS. However, when I entered her back door, I could barely hold back. She has the tightest, sweetest little butt and the view was fantastic. It is nice to add that kind of variety to our encounters. Her GFE lovemaking is what kept our encounters going for years.

Short version: I am a fan with the right woman. And no, I have no interest in guys and my own back door is exit only. A major reason that keeps me from activities that might result in prison.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Assholes were made for eliminating shit like jonycovid99.

OTOH I did do anal once with a black model SB that requested it up her ass. We did it without lube and it just felt too dry for me to enjoy it. I might consider trying it again but only if lube is available.
    I also have stuck a finger up a former GF's ass once during sex when she was having a hard time cumming, it was the only time I had to resort to it but would consider doing it again if needed.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    I will play along and answer your questions:

Q: Anal, yea or nay?

A: Yes

Q: Are you a fan of sticking your finger, tongue, or cock in a woman's booty hole?

A: I am not fanatic about anything, however with the right woman finger(s) and cock as long as we both enjoy it, is all good.

“If you learn the right way to have anal sex, you may just have anal sex regularly.”

“Anal sex, though often stigmatized, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity.”

“People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity.”

“Seriously, it's been documented back to the ancient Greeks and then some...”

“If you are worried about trying it or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross.”

“Anal sex, like any kind of sex, can be perfectly safe and gratifying if you take the correct precautions and do it right.”

1)Communicate openly and prepare and clean your bodies.
    2)Engage in plenty of foreplay
    3)Use a lot of lubrication
    4)Use a condom
    5)Always start nice and slow

If it hurts, you’re doing it wrong.

Anal intercourse can provide a unique form of pleasure for both men and women.

For women, the pleasure derived from anal intercourse is due to the shared nerve endings located between the rectal wall and the vagina, and/or from indirect stimulation of the Clitoris.

The anus contains many nerves as well, which can also react in a pleasurable manner when excited.

Many men and omen actually, truly enjoy anal sex...and there is nothing wrong with that.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^

What a freaking jackoff!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    CJ, do you have to be so pedantic about it?
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Ask me? Why? Everyone knows what I like! More like ask Ricky and scrubby! I will not poke and tell. 😉
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    I do like rimming and getting rimmed. But my penis will only enter a vagina (my personal fav!) and mouth. I've never seen any shit come out of those holes.
  • BumHip
    4 years ago
    Absolutely love it. Doing a hot chick doggie, while holding her shoulder with one hand, and grabbing her ass while my thumb is lodged as far up her asshole as I can get it. When I'm going at her like that, it's tough for me not to bust. Something about the total dominance of her that just pushed me over the edge.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @Tetradon

Pedantic comes from the noun pedant, which originally wasn't a bad thing to be: a pedant was a household tutor or a schoolteacher.

Pedant itself took on negative connotations soon after it was first used in the late 16th century, and it mostly keeps those negative connotations today.

The "tutor" meaning is long gone; when pedant is not referring to someone who's pedantic, it refers to a teacher who highly values rules and precision.

I am a University of California math teacher among other things and I do value rules and precision...
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    https://ww3.math.ucla.edu/tutoring/

So which of these individuals is you, CJ? 😁
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    One time to appease a sex freak of a girlfriend at the time.

Never again.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

The stories, names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this website are fictitious.

No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

:D
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Anal sex with a woman is gay? I suppose to the very insecure it may be ....
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    No fucking way.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Wow. Just wow @ the comments 👌🏼
  • PinkSugarDoll
    4 years ago
    Just sometimes I read things on here that make me WHAT?? The fuck?!?

Lol.
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Someone on here said back door is exit only, sounds right to me!
    I did meet a stripper that was 20 and she offered to come to my room but said she only did it that way. She was saving the other door for her future husband, who she had not met yet. lol
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    I’ve done anal a times (when requested by a significant other).

It’s not my thing.

Call me old fashioned, but as far as I’m concerned, splooge was meant to be deposited in the koochie (as deep inside the koochie as possible).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion