tuscl

Glam look? Anyone into it?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:39 PM
Not sure why I like it but despite how I know gross a lot of these women look without glam makeup, combined with extremely voluptuous figure, and I'm harder than a diamond. I'm talking from this: [view link] To this:[view link] [view link] And even as crazy as perhaps this: [view link] I know ladies like these are gross and they never look better after the first night. I'm looking for help but they draw me back every so often. Would you even come near women like this with a 10 foot pole? (Or 6 inch πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‚)

15 comments

• TFP
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I sure would! I'm not ballin enough to interact with women like this in my everyday life or even just on occasion like a lot of athletes and celebrities are able to. Which is why I'm thankful for strip clubs. If it hadn't been for strip clubs I probably still to this day would not know what a fake boob or fake ass felt like. Never had a vanilla relationship with any civie that had a boob or butt augmentation.
  • shailynn
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I don't mind a woman with some curves, but all those bitches have more make up on than what my wife has in her entire make up drawer and more plastic in their bodies than the entire Kayaks section in a Dicks Sporting Goods.
  • herbtcat
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't fuck any of them with your (6 inch?) dick, or mine (which is not 6 inches). I'd be afraid they would accidentally fart causing an involuntary clench that would rip it off.
  • elmer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Nope give Mary Ann over Ginger anytime
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    3 years ago
    @shailyn lmao holy crap your wife must compete at sephora with deep bitches πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ @herbcat I assume most plays here have at LEAST 6 inches
  • DoctorPhil.
    β€’
    3 years ago
    well, my pappy convinced david bowman to dress as some sort of alien weirdo and i was responsible for convincing prince to wear assless purple pants, so i think that qualifies as being into the glam look
  • DoctorPhil.
    β€’
    3 years ago
    my pappy also introduced david bowman to brian ener and they later went to germany and recorded that brilliant album about breaking glass u normies owe us phils a debt of gratitude. but do we try to collect? I. DONT. THINK. SO. we do what we do for the love of art and science and the desire to better mankind. your welcome!
  • Muddy
    β€’
    3 years ago
    No I’m not a fan it’s too much
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    3 years ago
    My ex wife, to boost her ego, had a glamour photo shoot. If she really looked that good we might still be married and fucking.
  • Longball300
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Hell to the no on the look..... although I do like Gracie Glam: [view link]
  • gammanu95
    β€’
    3 years ago
    No, that doesn't work for me; not the face nor the bodies.
  • gSteph
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Uh, no. I prefer the girl/woman next door look. That way you're positive they're the same species.
  • crosscheck
    β€’
    3 years ago
    not my cup of tea.
  • skibum609
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Not even close to what I like. The epitome of a woman I like would be Rebecca DeMornay in Risky Business or Karen Allen in India Jones.
  • Tiburon
    β€’
    3 years ago
    @gSteph see, the girl next door look only works for a long term relationship. These aren't wifey material. THeir good time gals for the men who pay the right price. your getting all discombobulated
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion