tuscl

New Pants designed for lapdances.

bman77
Maryland
Sunday, February 21, 2021 8:57 AM
I haven't been on the board much so perhaps this has already been posted, but I came across this on Amazon today..they are now selling "lapdance pants." They are supposed thin, comfy,and waterproof, which would I assume me you can jizz and not have it get on the dancer...the big barrier currently is they only sell them for up to 36-38 waist size, and cost wise they aren't that cheap- $59.
From the ad..."for the cost of three dances, these will give you a whole new level ofpleasure"..and "more slick than silicone, without the mess." lol...here's the link. https://www.amazon.com/Lap-Dance-Pants-I…

The biggest issue other than the waist cutoff appears to be that these present as athletic pants, so for clubs with a strict dress code they will likely be a no go. One reviewer on Amazon mentioned not being allowed in with them on.

I remember trying the liquid lapdance underwear to varying degrees of success in the past. (company now out of business) I may look into these as we hopefully come out of Covid to some degree this Spring.

28 comments

• Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    You apparently haven't been keeping up with "Punxatawney Faucci". He's seen his shadow again and is talking late into 2022 for returning to normalcy. Spring of some future decade might be a better guess....
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm waiting for the LDK Specific Edition so I can experience the elusive LDK
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Been discussed already:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6407…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7360…

The consensus seems to be they're not worth it. Too expensive and not as well designed as they think. And obviously a few of those reviews on Amazon are certified Desertscrub club ads as they pretty much repeat the 'features' word for word.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Thx for the links TFP. Lots of comments but I didn't see reviews from anyone that actually used them other than the one poster who said the fabric was coarse, don't buy them. It's not clear if that was a review or an opinion though. I did try liquid lapdance and wrote about the experience on here a number of years ago, I'm sensing a sequel.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    4 years ago
    Are these marinara sauce and honey mustard sauce spill proof pants as well
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    hold the mayo.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    The only important consideration in choosing pants for the strip club is that they must be easy to remove.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    @whodey, unfortunately in my state, Maryland, that is not always the case. If living in a state with regular extras I wouldnt even consider this.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    The correct answer is wear a kilt
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The correct answer is No Pants - as that always feels better!
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Skirts are for skirts, silly Wabbit.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "the big barrier currently is they only sell them for up to 36-38 waist size"

Unless some is an NFL OL or DL or approaching 7ft tall there's no excuse for having a waist over 36-38 inches.

Regarding the actual pants, when I consider reviews for products I ignore the 3 rating reviews, add the total of 4 and 5 rating reviews then compare that number to the total of 1 and 2 rating reviews.
    A good product will have a much higher 4 and 5 total percentage than the 1 and 2 total. The combined 1 and 2 ratings is 42% vs the 40% 4 and 5 ratings.
    Verdict: Bad product, forget them!
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    I ordered the liquid lapdance pants years ago. I never wore them to a club because they were just so absurd and obvious.

Hopefully some day the world’s greatest scientists and designers will put their heads together to crack this problem
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Considering guys wear athletic shorts to strip clubs - and other clothing - how absurd can liquid lap dance pants look?

I searched fir images but only got photos of pants that appear to be similar to golf pants.
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    The problem with Liquid Lapdance was the pouch that you were supposed to stick your junk into. It was made of some kind of plastic foil like a fruit punch bag, which crinkled when you touched it. And it wasn’t form fitting at all. I don’t see how any dancer would not have a WTF reaction as soon as she sat on your lap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    $60 is too-much for a pair of pants to use at the SC (what I use (athletic-shorts; Tashi lounge pants) works well for me at a fraction of the price) - I'd be tempted to try the OP pants if they had a zipper for easier-access (soft narrow zipper that is not exposed that way it doesn't get in the way of a grind); and I'd try them if they had a good # of good reviews - per the pic, they also seem to fit a little-tight vs roomy, and no mention of an elastic waistband which is both more comfortable and practical for SCing.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    See my link above; you can usual get these pants for ~ $20 at the Haggar store at a Tanger Outlet; trust me. They come pleated and flat.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Maybe i go to clubs with experts, but I cant tell you the last time I saw a guy in a club wearing slacks let alone jeans.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    @8TM believe it or not when I used liquid lapdance they really didn't notice, though the time the pouch broke and the lube went over my dancer did kind of suck. The lube with the grinding definitely provided some explosive experiences a few times...I'll check out some of the other suggestions. With covid hell perhaps slowing to a degree, Im ready to experiment some again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    This isn't rocket science (maybe pocket rocket science at best)...

The key to a good pair of lapdance pants is thin and soft material in the crotch area. The thinner and the softer, the better. If there are stitches, zippers, seams, and overall stiff material over said area, they will take away from the sensations of feeling soft female flesh against your crotch.

Also if you are LDK inclined it's good to have waterproof or at least jizz absorbent material as well. This can take away from the sensations but it's a good compromise since strippers don't usually take kindly to getting jizz on them. Keep your jizz your own biz, fellas.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Well said SirLDAlot! Your LD insights are always helpful.

The emergence of soft and thin fabric - and water resistant fabrics - both used in certain golf pants - has provided men with reasonable clothing to wear to strip clubs that try to appear classy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @Cashman given that I never went beyond LDKs and lapdances I put a lot of research and effort into finding the ultimate lapdance attire. I was LDKing long before the term was invented here.

And yeah in my research I "came" to the conclusion that simple golf pants for rainy weather was the best solution. The waterproof material was super thin, so it felt great while also being jizz-proof. A wonder of modern science. In the 80s and 90s there was no such material that good. The only drawback was they weren't allowed in just one local club that tried to maintain a "gentleman's club" vibe and only allowed true dress slacks. But since that was just one club I either avoided it or wore proper slacks when I went.

If you want pants that are acceptable anywhere including the higher end clubs, then straight up cotton/polyester golf pants or dress slacks will do. The non-waterproof type. The drawbacks to these are that the zipper can interfere with crotch sensations and they won't be fully jizz-proof. For me this required an underwear layer which then adds more material and further desensitizes the experience. I split hairs here because I can still LDK in them but it's still not as ideal as rain weather golf pants.

Other pants that work well are sweat pants but they aren't gonna look "classy" or even approximate it. If you're even allowed to wear them you'll be marked as a pervert, good or bad.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    Bonobos golf pants.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    I have custom tailored pants with a tear away velcro front panel. Works great. The girls love the easy access, and no one is the wiser.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @sideshow_bob that's some advanced PL shit right there. A fucking "extras hatch". Brilliant.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    They look sick too. Lots of compliments.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    There’s lots of great insight from both SirLDAlot and sideshow bob!

I’m impressed to hear about bob’s specially tailored pants. That’s a great way to enjoy a full contact dance without removing your pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion