tuscl

Beyond Cannabis

Friday, February 19, 2021 10:26 AM
With cannabis generally accepted in many states and maybe soon at the federal level, the money is moving to psychedelics. Horizons Psychedelic Stock Index is a Canadian ETF comprised of a group of 'medical psych' companies. Timothy Leary would be proud.

6 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Nope
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Oregon recently passed a law for legal medicinal shrooms. If it goes the same way as marijuana then in a few years it will be legal for recreational purposes.

It will be interesting to see if acid and other harder psychedelics follow the same path(s).
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    I own stock in a Canadian psychedelic company called MindMed. They are listed under the ticker MMEDF. Mr Wonderful from Shark Tank is one of their big investors.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I can see it happening for harm reduction purposes.

But even weed stocks are a bad option without nation wide legalization.

I don't think weed legalization is being done very well. When you look at california and nevada for example you get high prices and monopolies are starting to pop up. The arrests for weed dealers have also gone up with judges more prone to give stiffer penalties. Can't have the little guy competing with corporate shills.

On the other hand too much tolerance for legal weed isn't a good thing. Ive seen employees at businesses too stoned to function. Last time I was at Albertsons employees were smoking in the store. The cashier was so stoned he couldn't operate the register. Saw this at a few stores. Saw cooks preparing food while smoking... I love weed but thats fucked up
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Now picture the scenarios with other drugs
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    I bought Horizons Psychedelic ETF HPSYF a month or so ago. I've been looking at MMEDF, will probably buy it tomorrow. My broker will not allow the purchase of individual canablis companies anymore but will allow ETFs: MJ and MOSO.
    Your reviews are all around the country, let me know if your are ever in Cincinnati.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion