tuscl

Poker Nights with Tuscl ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, February 18, 2021 6:59 AM
If anyone would love to play play money poker in a private members only tuscl game discuss below Feel free to suggest apps to use and times and days to set up games If we get enough intrest we will play some cards

11 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Poker Stars play money has the ability for members to create private clubs and make their own tournaments and cash games. My poker league shifted on there during the pandemic and we just use it as a proxy for actual $ play. You just need someone to be a trusted banker and funds are shifted via Pay Pal or whatever.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    If it's Play money, then I'm in. If it's real money, I'm smart enough to realize there are better poker players than I am. I'd rather give my money to a stripper.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    We started a room on poker stars from our original 18 person bi-weekly hold em league. We took turns as banker and used Venmo to setlle up. Not sure if that works on here because everyone in the league knows where everyone lives lol.
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    Will appetizers be served? May I suggest cheesesticks. Count all of the Ricks in.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A card shark like Juice offering to start up a poker game? No thanks! I enjoy tits in my face when I’m losing my money.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I’m sure a fat guy like juice can put some tits in your face, plus if you motorboat juice he’s liable to lose track of his cards 😁
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I’d be down to throwing in some cash if they were low stakes, $50 so nobody gets pissed off. By the way, I think you owe the TUSCL crowd an apology Juice after your latest media blitz. Will you be waving the confederate flag anytime soon? Refer to link. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    Lol. U crwzy ducks So we do have some interest We will keep it for fun and 100% free... Just wanted a way to socialize with you guys over some light harded cards I'll use an app and post when the game is ready and the code to use to get in the game
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    Rick called me and said he can’t make it tonight. He has a date at Olive Garden with a stripper since his wife has a bunco night with the neighborhood ladies, Rick Jr has Kung Fu practice and Rickette has ballet.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Will Cardi B be there?
  • ChesterCheetah
    3 years ago
    Yeah! This sounds awesome . No pussy apps though let’s do it live. Since I ditched my atf I have lots of money to give to you pathetic losers instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion