tuscl

Supposed Dancer from Bugsys..

DougS
Florida
I saw this posted on "that other site"... supposedly a pic of a dancer at Bugsy's Speakeasy. For those here that might know (EvilCyn... Bones...?) is there any chance that this pic is of a dancer there?

http://www3.stripclublist.com/image?refn…

9 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    DougS - As you all know, I've met with evilcyn many many times. Since the picture doesn't expose a face, I can tell you for sure that the body matches evilcyn!!! Licks
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    That's not her. It mentions the club on 25th which is the Bigsy's in Cleveland, not Elyria. Besides, Cyn has a tatoo on her back (I can't remember what it is but she made a joke about it when I met her.)

• harrydave
    17 years ago
    Besides, this girl is almost illiterate; the posts from evilcyn are well written.
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Kind of looks like it was written from a cell phone or something like that
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Bones, hey baby, glad you had a good time Tues, and sorry I missed you..
    Harrydave, thanks, its nice to know someone noticed a writing difference..
    I am unsure of who that girl is...
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Bones, LOL, I just looked at that pic, and I am like 1/2 that girls size...I have slimmed down and toned things a little more then when I seen you last..
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Just to clarify... I didn't for a second think that the pic was of EvilCyn. I also noticed that the post was not written as fluently as the EvilCyn that we all "know" and love. I was merely asking if by chance she, or Bones knew who the dancer was - of if it was even a Bugsy dancer. the pic was taken in a dressing room or bathroom... was also wondering if the decor looked familiar.

Lastly, from reading EvilCyn's postings, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't post a pic of herself like that.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    ClevelandTom- You are correctoamundo my pal! I forgot all about evilcyn's tattoo!!! How could I forgot something like that? Um uh, well, maybe concentrating on other parts of her body??? LOL Licks.

Evilcyn - Christ almighty girl! Don't lose anymore weight! You'll be Bones II. LOL Also, knowing you're off Tuesdays, you know if you'd been there, the other dancers would have made a lot less income! :-)
    Don't fret dear! I'll be back and will give you ample notice. Be ready!

DougS - LOLOLOLOL on your last thread! My SECRET!!!
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Bones, not lost any weight, just slimmed and toned a few spots I have been working on..
    Increased my flexibility some more too !!!
    Don't worry, we'll make UP for the time missed !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion