tuscl

You go up to the bar to order a shot and bartender looking like this what u doin

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, February 14, 2021 3:48 AM

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Damn! That’s a body made for fuckin! First off - I know she’s not hiding anything under that dress - so that’s good. I’m not gonna fall all over myself complimenting her - and I’m not tossing a giant tip at her. Looking and dressing like that - I know she gets both all the time. I act as calm as possible, order my shots, ask if she wants one too, and pull out my wad of cash so she sees it, and I pay and give her a nice tip. I ask if they serve food. If they serve chacken fangers I order a batch. Then I tell her that if her pussy isn’t as juicy as her chacken fangers - then we ain’t fuckin. You need to set the bar high with these honies - and she needs to perform.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Just look at her name - good one Juicy
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Here’s a dancer for you Juice, named after you as well. [view link]
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    that's a real nice find juice. if she's the bartender at my favorite joint that i've never seen before i would find out if she also dances there or at any other club. if the answer is no then i just look for a few seconds at her like any other civvy girl and then just move on. i checked out the rest of her vids. i noticed that she was in a business office. i could never imagine someone like that working at my office. i actually would find that to be absolute fucking torture. in the club i don't mind as there other girls there that can stir away my attention.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Id be staring at that cameltoe all night
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Shailynn found the perfect girl for the Juice mane! Juicy will be writing a rap song about this girl in about a week! Roses are red Violets are blue Capri sun leaks when I fuck her ass I hope it’s not poo...
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    😆 😆 😆
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I think you need to roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    What would I do? There is no question that I would be sitting uncomfortably on some major wood until I got the chance to rub one out in the shitter. My luck would be that Crazyjoe blew the fucking shitter up and then I would have to leave.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion