tuscl

Favorite Sexual Position

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, February 12, 2021 5:45 AM
OK TUSCLer's. I want to hear some creative shit here. What is your favorite sexual position ? I have to go with the standing doggystyle while I'm holding onto her tits from behind. Maybe because it's a convenient position for VIP booths. What gets you juices flowing ?

14 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Q) What sexual position makes the ugliest babies ? A) Ask your mother !
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I gotta say for me right now. I'm into it's kinda of a missionary look but I pull the girls hips over the side of the bed while I'm standing and fucking her. She's still laying down kinda bouncing off me. And I like stare into her eyes while I do it. That one the girls like a lot.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Creepy AF!
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Which part? Lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Her lying with her ass on the edge of the bed and me standing to enter her! And since she won't speak for herself i'll add jony99 aka randumb rummy rumdummoron real dougster josh 43 mtent drphil dot and tittyfag dot likes it from behind bent over a dead cow in a Calcutta alley.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Kinda like the view when I'm laying down and she's on top. And it seems that a fair women like that as well, as it gives them control, and lets them grind the way they want to, instead of being at the uncontrollable mercy of my gargantuan cock.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Doggystyle, squat riding, and butterfly
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Doggystyle with a fistful of hair and the other hand slapping her ass.
  • firesiege
    3 years ago
    Prone bone/Lazy doggystyle... her laying on her stomach and me behind her.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I'm with Muddy on this one. It's a great view. I love watching her boobs bounce while we're fucking.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    My favorite position is the super creative - doggy style! Lol! It feels great - and it allows for me to control it - or I can lean back and let her ride. Sometimes with a true sub, I will make the girl stand and bend at the waist, and grab her ankles. I make her hold her ankles while I pound her from behind. If her hands come off her ankles, I will spank her ass red, and make her promise to not let go, and then I will resume fucking her from behind.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    In my younger years missionary was where it was going, and what got it done. Then many years of whatever, let's try this, let's try that. These days my favorite is to be on my back, being fucked
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    the way she likes it, while enjoying the view and boob/nipple access.
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    After decades of strip clubs my fave is no sitting up on a comfy couch where you can see everything!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion