tuscl

Salute to the fat girls

opanjob
Florida
Thursday, February 11, 2021 12:01 PM
I just wanted to give a shout out to the big girls that dance for money. It must be hard for them. Rarely are really round girls tipped when they’re called to the stage. Must be a huge ego-crusher. I won’t knock the hustle. They’re everywhere, so there have to be dudes that love them.

8 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    More and more common today, it’s like these little 20 year old fucks are not only okay with obesity they want to flaunt it.
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    I tip all dancers equally. I've been in clubs where the fat ones were making more money than the fit ones. More bounce per dollar.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I see plenty of fat girls in clubs but it's always different fat girls. They usually don't make much money so after a few weeks they give up and quit. There's always new ones coming in, though, to replace them. I see the occasional one who is kind and friendly who I feel sorry for that she can't make money but I don't like most of them I meet in clubs very much because many of them can become overly aggressive and then hostile if I show reluctance to spend money on them. I've also had my regulars tell me some of the fat girls are rude to them and try to drive them out of the club. That's another reason for me not liking them, them trying to drive out my favorite girls. It's becoming increasingly difficult to criticize females for their weight because it's considered "fat shaming" and the mainstream media increasingly pushes the attempt to portray overweight females as sexy and desirable while portraying males who oppose that as being sexist and backwards.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    If I have zero interest in a girl, I only tip a buck and barely make eye contact. A girl who piques my interest I'll tip from $2-$5, depending on how much I like her. Invariably, fat chicks fall into the former category.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Why do you tip anything to a girl you have zero interest in?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Ahh hell, just because I don't want to drink with them or buy a dance, I still respect the fact that they showed up to shake their ass.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    No thank you. Not into fat chicks, never have been, never will be. And fat is really a matter of perspective. I see many if not most of the chicks referred to as thick aa fat. Any guys that like them can have them.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "as" not aa
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion