tuscl

Best black strip clubs close to NYC?

Wednesday, February 10, 2021 7:41 AM
Hey guys, Looking for black strip (or clubs with attractive black women) clubs that are open near nyc. I’m afraid to fly and don’t want to be on a train/plane for 15 hours. I’ve been to DC recently and it was trash. Went to Atlanta (was pretty nervous, by plane) and had a decent time. I don’t mind getting on a bus or plane and staying in a hotel but I just don’t want to fly. Thanks in advance.

15 comments

• Teetop
    3 years ago
    *bus for 15
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Are you on the LI, CT, or NJ side of NYC? I’ve only got experience in NE NJ.
  • Teetop
    3 years ago
    I’m in NYC, queens. Thanks
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    club w in the da bronx. call the club and see if they're still open foe business.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I don't think that there is a truly all black club in NYC any more. Once upon a time there were a few like that in da' Bronx and a couple in Queens, but nowadays the Hispanic girls have pretty much crowded a lot of them out. At best you'll find a club with maybe 1/2 and 1/2 black and spanish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you can make it out to Irvington, there is "Vic's Place" - only open on dayshift (closes around 7:30 or 8pm) - it's a small-dive club so if you're looking for beauty-queens this is not the place - $10 barside dances - there is a private VIP booth where anything goes w/ a willing dancer(s); VIP house-fee I think is $30; dancer-tip $60 - $100. You should look thru the reviews of Vic's even if you don't have VIP - i.e. look who's reviewed Vic's and then look at their profiles and try to message some of those reviewers that seem from the NJ/NYC area (I'm not) and may have more info including NYC info (although as Dugan mentioned the black-club scene in NYC is a bit dismal; also try to message those folks that have multiple reviews of different clubs as they are likely more informed) - there are some other NJ black clubs but don't seem to be currently online due to Covid. Philly is another bit-farther-away option which can either be done by bus or train (or driving); but that would be more like a weekend roadtrip - if you want some Philly info then message me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    BTW - you've been a member for over 3-years but have not contributed any reviews to the website - the unwritten-rule on TUSCL is that if one is gonna be asking for help/info, then one should be contributing info to the site (via reviews; etc)
  • Teetop
    3 years ago
    Thanks, I tried but it was rejected. I’ll try again soon, thanks.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Papi offers good advice for a NJ black club. I’ve not been to Vic’s in a few years, and I don’t know if it’s currently open. There are a couple of spots in Irvington that can be hit or miss - but Vic’s is usually good to bang one out. Paterson offers some mixed clubs - with a majority of black dancers. Again, I’m not sure of whether they are open due to the pandemic. Check a few NJ club reviews. Some guys are upfront in saying they visited recently - and some provide useful insight about the different covid club scene.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Delilahs in Hazlet got into that category 3 months ago but all the Russians from titillations took over dayshift. Perhaps night shift is still that way. Not your typical “black” club though. Majority of girls are skinny to average framed and majority of clientele is suburban guys looking to get away from from wives
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… I’ve been to DC recently and it was trash …” I was in DC in mid-2019 – I went to Ebony Inn (EI) which is just across the DC/MD border in Fairmount Heights MD – EI is a dive but has a pretty-good vibe – if I remember correctly floor-dances were $5 on dayshift and $10 on nightshift – due to issues with the county (pre-Covid) EI had to start opening later in the day thus dayshift actually lasted till 10pm if I remember correctly; and I think dayshift dances were also increased from $5 to $7 after my visit – I visited both on dayshift and nightshift and found the dayshift vibe/mileage better than nightshift (per their new hours it’s probably best to visit past 4pm; seems past 5pm more girls show up especially with the extended 10pm dayshift) – dances were good 2-way-contact although some girls were a little short on the contact (the prettier ones) – there is a private VIP room (it was $20 for 3-songs; I guess one can pay $40 for 6-songs) - $100 should be enough of a VIP tip to get FS. I also went to “The House” in actual DC – pretty-nice-club (entry-level upscale), although a bit on the small-side – this is mostly a make-it-rain/tipping-$1s kinda place which is not my thing (I prefer contact) – but there is a small 2nd-floor area where $20 contact dances could be had and it’s out of view of the main-floor (requires buying a $10 wristband to use the 2nd-floor) – girls were above-avg (all ebony; and the waitresses were nice-looking also) – AFAIK this club does not have much of a dayshift and it’s mostly a nightshift spot (it’s in a gentrified area and parking is a bit hard-to-find; only street parking but perhaps there is a parking-garage(s) somewhere not too far IDK). I haven’t seen any recent reviews of these places so I assume they are still not open b/c of Covid.
  • K
    3 years ago
    First things first.. get a review up. I was thinking these are too far for you but all are easily reached by bus from NY port authority or an NJ transit train and an uber. if you want to stay over night, the holiday inn express in Holmdel is close to all of these. NJ transit to the Hazlet train station. five minute uber to the hotel. DD Hazlet often has a fair amount of black chicks. the Russians do take over some nights. I have not been there enough lately to say which nights are better for black chicks. Fantasies in Keyport is not what i would describe as a black club but also has some WOC most nights . I've not been there since covid, they were shut down last year for a few months on some solicitation charges. The bus stop is directly across the street coming from NYC and next door to go back to nyc. The same bus line would get you to and from DD Hazlet Club XXXv in sayreville has several WOC most nights. I avoid this club because they find a way to pick your pocket ever ten feet. Parking fee, door charge, mandatory coat and cell phone check with fees. Extra fees based on where you sit. Centerfolds in Neptune usually is half WOC. I have no recent intel as I have not been there in a while. NJ transit to Asbury park and uber or a taxi . the hotels in asbury are expensive as the town has gentrified some. there is a hotle sharing the parking lot with Centerfolds.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Starlets, Showpalace both in Queens. No idea if they're open or not right now. Dude you need to do some reviews or pay founder for VIP for a month it ain't that much so then you can read the reviews.
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    Apparently Show Palace just reopened yesterday.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    why go to a black club if you live in queens, that is the center of the universe for amps
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion