tuscl

We fuckin or what ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, February 6, 2021 10:08 AM

13 comments

• pistola
    3 years ago
    B* looks like a future guest on Maury Povich.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    That's Juices type of woman
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Personally, I like women that have had at least 1 bath since the beginning of 2021.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account ☹️
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    "something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay something gay" ^ well no need for that spice! Scrubby is going to be well taken care of tonite, he will be plenty mouthy with me later 😉😘
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s good for a hard banging on all fours. Definitely a trashy girl - and I like me some trashy pussy!
  • crazyjoe
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    3 years ago
    God damn right cash
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    That's the type of trashy girl who will give you a wild good time but have you on anti-biotics a week later.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ antibiotics for only week! ...I'm in
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Juice - and rickdugan - and Elmer Fudd! If I’m fucking her - I’m banging several out in her - and I’m stopping at the clinic on the way home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion