tuscl

Joke of the day

skibum609
Massachusetts
A little old married man owned a store that sold sex toys. One dat he got up went to work opened up and immediately had a young white woman enter the store. She paid $40.00 for a 10" dildo. Then a young woman of color came in and paid $50.00 for an 11" dildo. Right before lunch a Polish woman came in and offered him $60 for the "plaid one". He told her it was not for sale, but then she said $80. He again refused, but when she offered him $100 for the "plaid one" he relented and sold it to her. At lunch he closed up and went home to have lunch with his wife who asked him how business had been. He replied: "pretty good. I sold a 10" dildo to a white woman for $40.00; an 11" dildo to a woman of color for $50.00 and some Polish woman gave me a hundred bucks for my thermos".

18 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    A radical right-wing Jewish lawyer telling Polish jokes. This sums up what to expect in 2021.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Lmao
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Chuckle
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    👍
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hay Gam why is everyone Jewish to you nazi fucks? Unless you think I am Jesus, who was Jewish, then you're wrong again. According to 23 and me we're actually from Poland. Way to go Adolph
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Lol! Very funny!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yes, skibum's hysteria, hypocrisy, and impotent crybaby response are indeed very funny. What a snowflake. Let's all pitch in and buy him a participation trophy. He seems in need of some validation.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Polish jokes never get old
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Gam you have to be the biggest sissy I have ever met. Nothing but a little, friendless bitch. Typical young male: tough on line, fucking silent pussy in real life. Validation from the likes of you boy would be worthless, as you are worthless. There is an old saying that applies to you: Children should be seen and not heard. Go make some fries, if you can do that. Sorry you are impotent, try the trans life.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I never get tired of watching skibum's little temper tantrums. They are like train wrecks, in a way, but without the guilt.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I never get tired of making a post designed to make you act like a little monkey and dance to my tune. You are so fucking stupid that even someone as stupid as you should realize it. Dance again little monkey I will give you a quarter.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    So, your argument is that you can tell Polish jokes because you are Polish. Is that how you became Jewish? Did you convert to Judaism just to tell "a Rabbi walks into a bar..." jokes?

Would you like to know the funniest Polish joke ever? According to skibum, it's himself!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Gam like every other dumb fuck failure on earth you think everybody smarter and more successful than you is Jewish. Why do you believe there are 4.9 billion Jews on earth?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This must be a generational issue. When I grew up Polish jokes were funny and silly. I never thought my Polish friends were less intelligent.

I don’t think there should be any offense taken because of this type of joke. But it might seem very odd to folks who are from other generations.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Relax gamma-ape. It is by now firmly established that Skifredo is simply trying to say shit to get a reaction. Encourage him. Most of the shit he says is funny. Unintentionally funny, but still funny.

I mean really...he sent me a link claiming that it was a film of him losing his virginity. I almost didn’t click on the link for fear that he was telling the truth. Shit like that would burn your frickin’ eyes out. But it turned out to be funny as shit. Check it out:

https://efukt.com/23306_My_Mom_My_Virgin…
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It's got nothing to do with any person's faith, and more.tondo with skibum being a closeted communist cockholster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion