tuscl

Tampa's famed strip clubs brace for an unusual Super Bowl

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s definitely going to be an odd super bowl and this week will be odd and less of a party atmosphere. I’m sure there won’t be the usual numbers of dancers coming in from out of the area. Even the area whores will have a tough time.,
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    A lap dance while facing away from their customers? That's not all bad!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Not sure about that, Cash. There are a lot of out of state dancers traveling to FL because their home states’ clubs are closed. Different reason than just traveling to the super bowl. I agree with you hard to know whether it’s close to the same number.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    I'm sure it will busy, but not as busy as it would have been in normal circumstances. And I'm sure TB being one of the teams does not help as there will only be one team's fanbases traveling to town instead of two, on top of the COVID-lessened capacity.

I remember once being in SoFla the week before the Super Bowl and having gone to Tootsie's one evening. THAT was absolute bedlam. Never seen so many dancers and custies in a club. And with how big that place is, it takes a LOT of folks for it to feel crowded.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm in Tampa this week. I may have to take one for the team and go do some research. :-)
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Well they just cancelled the running of the bulls in Spain for July...

Maybe Florida can host the Running of the Ricks as a back up.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ Are they worried that the trampled runners will give Covid to the Bulls ?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Good point Jimmy McNulty. Hopefully it’s worth the trip for the working girls. Dancers might fare better in Florida than NJ or NY where there are capacity limits.

A Running of the Ricks would rival the Super Bowl as one of the greatest athletic events of the year.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Also check another Tampa SC article from the ny post
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    👆☝️ I see some girls I work with in the article, they bounce all over??
    We had 20 audition just tonight, from N. Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, all over??
    WTR on Causeway sold out all $25,000 and $10,000 cabanas, Winghouse by stadium Dale Mabry&Columbus mostly sold out for $200 & $150 reserved table,
    Won’t be like typical Super Bowls?? But still lots out partying???
    Few Nude Clubs are stayin open 24/7 all weekend!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion